MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    *applause*

That's impressive. I'm late for everything except work and airplanes.

Do you get anxious if you are running late? And how do you feel about people who are late?
    Oh my god I am SUPER ANXIOUS if I'm running late. I'll get super panicky. Like, it takes me 5 minutes to get dressed. If I check the clock and its 9:59 and I want to be out the door in 1 minute so I'm gonna be out the door 4 minutes late, I'm like oh shit oh shit I gotta hurry. And yet somehow I still always end up being on time hah.

As for other people being late, only if it's some important occasion that depends on being on time (like we're gonna go see a movie at x time or something). If my friend (ISTJ) says he's gonna be at my house in 10 minutes to hang out, it usually falls somewhere between 15-20, in my experience. I don't mind a bit. I tend to have much higher standards for myself than other people, I have noticed.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description
    Likes Sil liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Oh my god I am SUPER ANXIOUS if I'm running late. I'll get super panicky. Like, it takes me 5 minutes to get dressed. If I check the clock and its 9:59 and I want to be out the door in 1 minute so I'm gonna be out the door 4 minutes late, I'm like oh shit oh shit I gotta hurry. And yet somehow I still always end up being on time hah.

As for other people being late, only if it's some important occasion that depends on being on time (like we're gonna go see a movie at x time or something). If my friend (ISTJ) says he's gonna be at my house in 10 minutes to hang out, it usually falls somewhere between 15-20, in my experience. I don't mind a bit. I tend to have much higher standards for myself than other people, I have noticed.
    Haha, you sound like friends I have. They give me a time and then expect me about 15-20 minutes after it (they even show up 15-20 minutes after the time they set to meet me sometimes).

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Haha, you sound like friends I have. They give me a time and then expect me about 15-20 minutes after it (they even show up 15-20 minutes after the time they set to meet me sometimes).
    Omg I'm dying right now because I do this sometimes hahaha. Especially with my ENFP mom. I'll tell her to come over earlier than she needs to because I anticipate in advance that she's going to be late.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description
    Likes Sil liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so

I feel uncomfortble taking risks because I'm not so sure of what's going to happen. My overthinking leads me to paranoia ("but what if THIS happened?"). I like when things are predictable, I just feel more comfortable when they are.
    ISFJ

"No one can be fully aware of another human being unless we love them. By that love, we see potential in our beloved. Through that love, we allow our beloved to see their potential. Expressing that love, our beloved's potential comes true." - Dr. Lecter
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so

I'm terrible at taking risks. Maybe because I'm so uncreative and can't come up with solutions to problems, so I'd rather avoid anything that will test me on this and stick to what I know...

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Omg I'm dying right now because I do this sometimes hahaha. Especially with my ENFP mom. I'll tell her to come over earlier than she needs to because I anticipate in advance that she's going to be late.
    People do this with my dad.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes yama liked this post

Winter in Your Soul Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    174 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I am not a fan of risk-taking. I prefer predictability and to know the situation. However, if a risk seems to involve something very fruitful as a whole I will consider stepping out of my comfort box.