User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 37

  1. #21
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    But keep in mind: planning does not equate to being less risky.
    It's not necessarily so, but planning something out generally plays a part in achieving a positive outcome. You can never totally plan for anything. Liife has a way of providing crises/opportunities randomly.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  2. #22
    HAHHAHHAH! INTJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP
    Posts
    777

    Default

    a know a few SJs who are pretty hardcore gamblers, this one dropped a few grand in a very short period of time while at vegas.

  3. #23
    This is a test. Sil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Calculated risks, yes. Otherwise, no.

  4. #24
    Sweet Summer Dik Dik yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    7,732

    Default

    I am incredibly risk-averse. I won't do it.

  5. #25
    This is a test. Sil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I am incredibly risk-averse. I won't do it.
    Examples? What's a risk you would take and one you wouldn't?

  6. #26
    Senior Member Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    2,949

    Default

    Yeah, but I do it anyway.

  7. #27
    Sweet Summer Dik Dik yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    7,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Examples? What's a risk you would take and one you wouldn't?
    I can't even think of a "big" risk I've ever taken. I rarely leave my comfort zone and need a push to do so. My idea of risk-taking is leaving for school 10 minutes later than I usually do.

  8. #28
    This is a test. Sil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I can't even think of a "big" risk I've ever taken. I rarely leave my comfort zone and need a push to do so. My idea of risk-taking is leaving for school 10 minutes later than I usually do.
    Hahaha, that's pretty damn funny.

    Does that mean you're on time for things?

  9. #29
    Sweet Summer Dik Dik yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    7,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Hahaha, that's pretty damn funny.

    Does that mean you're on time for things?
    I am never early
    I am never late
    I am always fashionably on time

    After two or three times driving to a place, I get a feel for how long it takes. I leave my house exactly 30 minutes before class starts, and it takes me about 10 minutes to get from the parking lot to the classroom. I leave for my 10:30 class at 10 and get there at about 10:28
    Likes Sil liked this post

  10. #30
    This is a test. Sil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I am never early
    I am never late
    I am always fashionably on time

    After two or three times driving to a place, I get a feel for how long it takes. I leave my house exactly 30 minutes before class starts, and it takes me about 10 minutes to get from the parking lot to the classroom. I leave for my 10:30 class at 10 and get there at about 10:28
    *applause*

    That's impressive. I'm late for everything except work and airplanes.

    Do you get anxious if you are running late? And how do you feel about people who are late?

Similar Threads

  1. what do you hate?
    By miss fortune in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 2890
    Last Post: 10-06-2017, 06:47 AM
  2. [MBTItm] Do you hate when people see you as hippie?
    By Virtual ghost in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 01:02 PM
  3. [SJ] Q for SJs: do you put up a facade?
    By MacGuffin in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. [INTJ] Do you HATE Guessing Games?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 12:02 AM
  5. [SJ] SJs, do you like taking surveys?
    By NewEra in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO