• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I fell off this forum for a while, but back now.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Phew, I haven't been here at all in probably two months - not on purpose, just Life with a capital L got in the way. Glad to be back and hope to catch up on things over the next couple days. Hmm, which threads to read first? Don't know if anybody noticed my absence of course, but I missed the conversations here. While I was gone I met an INFJ who is one of the first people IRL I've met who KNOWS their MBTI type and likes discussing it - fun!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool, glad to see you back. I did notice. :yes:

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Heh, I was wondering where you went. It feels just like yesterday I tied you in posts.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ah, good to see you back. I worried you'd gotten bored with us already.

You seem like one of those semi-intellectual ISTJs that's really into history, learning about the past and how it affects the future. I've always wondered where those guys were, because it makes sense given their functional order, but no one ever talks about them.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Thanks you guys. :) Wow BlackCat that was quick! :hi: Matthew_Z and Saslou. Athenian nice to see you too and I won't protest too much against the 'pseudo' label... Hi TheChosenOne :smile:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I noticed too. Welcome back.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
While I was gone I met an INFJ who is one of the first people IRL I've met who KNOWS their MBTI type and likes discussing it - fun!

I think they are born knowing their type. :D

I recall your avatar and I recall not seeing it for a long time. Always makes me wonder if that's Ivanova from B5 on that horse. Most likely it's not. :nerd:

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I've missed you too! Glad you're back!

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Habba, I had to look that up. I assume you mean from the TV series? It looks like quite an interesting series, I'd never heard of it before. But you're right, my avatar is actually one of the not-affiliated-with-the-Spanish Riding School American knock-off Lipizzaner show horses. I've actually seen their show once and it was a blast!

:hi: Giggly, Ozz, and fidelia!