User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: SJ Anthems

  1. #1
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default SJ Anthems

    Stolen.


    ESFJ -


    ESTJ -


    ISFJ -


    ISTJ -
    YouTube - Right Now - Van Halen - Right Now

  2. #2
    Senior Member Habba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Well, if one reads the english translation of this song, it sounds quite fitting for an ISTJ.
    YouTube - Eisbrecher - This is Deutsch
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

  3. #3
    Member fway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w79
    Posts
    58

  4. #4
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    ^^ i liked that song.

    Disagree if you choose - ESFJ

    YouTube - The whole of the moon w/lirics
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  5. #5
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    ^^ i liked that song.

    Disagree if you choose - ESFJ

    YouTube - The whole of the moon w/lirics

    I don't know if I'd agree with that one. That song is one of admiration for another that goes off the deep end in a brilliant way. Supposedly, Mike Scott wrote that after listening to a bunch of Prince songs.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  6. #6
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I don't know if I'd agree with that one. That song is one of admiration for another that goes off the deep end in a brilliant way. Supposedly, Mike Scott wrote that after listening to a bunch of Prince songs.
    I was listening to the lyrics and i found it rang true in the sense i personally give, give, give as i want people to feel that they can conquer the world, i suppose i build them up. Then off they go and do exactly that.

    (you saw the crescent, i saw the whole of the moon, ie you and all your potential)

    Cool song though.

    EDIT - I can only go on me. To find an ESFJ tune that fits us all will be incredibly difficult as we all have had different life experiences.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  7. #7
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    For a corny ESFJ song, how about this?


    [YOUTUBE=73KIIOBCfK0]Robbie Williams - Angels[/YOUTUBE]
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  8. #8
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I was listening to the lyrics and i found it rang true in the sense i personally give, give, give as i want people to feel that they can conquer the world, i suppose i build them up. Then off they go and do exactly that.

    (you saw the crescent, i saw the whole of the moon, ie you and all your potential)

    Cool song though.

    EDIT - I can only go on me. To find an ESFJ tune that fits us all will be incredibly difficult as we all have had different life experiences.

    Isn't it the opposite? "I saw the crescent, you saw the whole of the moon." It's like a declaration of "I've been trying at this so long, but you just understood instinctively. You're a genius, and it inspires me."
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  9. #9
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Lol .. I got through 20 seconds of that song.

    The lyrics are nice, if not seriously fluffy. Wouldn't it be better if instead of the piano it was replaced with guitars (more rock). An edge possibly.

    Somewhere else on here people were trying to put game theme tunes to type and i just walked away as i didn't feel like anything fitted. I am just awkward, me thinks.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  10. #10
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Lol .. I got through 20 seconds of that song.

    The lyrics are nice, if not seriously fluffy. Wouldn't it be better if instead of the piano it was replaced with guitars (more rock). An edge possibly.

    Somewhere else on here people were trying to put game theme tunes to type and i just walked away as i didn't feel like anything fitted. I am just awkward, me thinks.

    You saw the old thread of this, right? I had a bunch of SJ songs. I think "Trouble Me" from 10,000 Maniacs would be especially xSFJ.

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...j-anthems.html
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] A theory about SJs and mistyping
    By Zeego in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 03:42 PM
  2. [SJ] SJ Anthems
    By Jeffster in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 12:12 PM
  3. [SJ] How do SJs experience crushes?
    By Usehername in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:19 PM
  4. Does SJ vs SP account for gender bias?
    By Tayshaun in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO