User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default Your perfect utopia

If you could have it, would you want it?

Give as much or as little detail as to the specifics of the place.

Allow your imagination to run wild.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

Mines will probably develop over the life of this thread, but I tell you right now, it would start with me being able to get enough sleep at night, and wake up to the sun rising- year round. This is the best time of the day to reflect and get your mind right, the dark slowing disappearing, being replaced by the light of the sun.

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I don't think I can quite tell you what utopia would be. Perhaps it would be a sense of fulfillment in having done my part in life, or in knowing I am doing it. But this may lead to idleness, which I do not care for, so I'd like some excitement thrown in. My religious beliefs tell me that heaven would be the utopia, and I am inclined to agree, but I don't fancy a debate right now.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    ESFJ

If i could create my ideal utopia. I think it would consist of a place where everybody was free to go at no charge to re-energise their batteries and face the world again on a more positive note.
    It would cater to everyones needs.
    So if you want to be able to see the sun rise in the morning, you'd have the ideal room for it with balcony.
    If you want to be creative, be it on your own or in a class, it's there for you.
    If you just want to read a book in beautiful surroundings, it's there outside.
    If you want to just be then take a short walk to the beach and listen to the sounds of the waves crashing, its yours for the taking.

No phones, no messages, no cars. Just a place to be.
    *sigh*

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTj

It would involve me, my significant other, and a giant library.
    "Knights had no meaning in this game. It wasn't a game for knights."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

My perfect Utopia.

Living in a log cabin on the side of a large mountain lake in the middle of the mountains.

Just me and my soul mate.

No job, no money, no taxes, no bills, no obligations, free and unrestrained bliss.

Love and happiness running wild through the crackling fire and out through the chimney into the cool starlit night.
    Depth reflecting to the bottom of the large blue lake.

Endless freedom, never ending beauty, and a lover. That's it.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

^What he said.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

My personal utopia: Traveling, by flight (on wings of some kind - falcon wings?), through the mountains. (Big snowy ones, like the Canadian Rockies, or the Hindu Kush.) Landing when I get tired, preparing my own food, sleeping by a campfire every night. Living almost like an animal (ever read "Never Cry Wolf"?); meeting/becoming acquainted with the wildlife. Living simply.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    My perfect Utopia.

Living in a log cabin on the side of a large mountain lake in the middle of the mountains.

Just me and my soul mate.

No job, no money, no taxes, no bills, no obligations, free and unrestrained bliss.

Love and happiness running wild through the crackling fire and out through the chimney into the cool starlit night.
    Depth reflecting to the bottom of the large blue lake.

Endless freedom, never ending beauty, and a lover. That's it.
    Am i allowed to say that sounds incredibly romantic?
    *large sigh*
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

My personal utopia is being the last man on Earth. I would travel all over the world and visit different cities,famous landmarks, nature sites etc..

For some reason, I've always been fascinated with the idea of being completely alone and having total freedom, despite the fact I would probably go crazy after a couple of years.