User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Grimey View Post
    My personal utopia is being the last man on Earth. I would travel all over the world and visit different cities,famous landmarks, nature sites etc..

For some reason, I've always been fascinated with the idea of being completely alone and having total freedom, despite the fact I would probably go crazy after a couple of years.
    I mean not to burst your bubble as the idea itself sounds wonderful BUT .. (sorry), if you was the last person on Earth, how would you get from A-B-C-D etc. No electricity, no pilots to fly those planes, no petrol, noone to bring you that nice cold beer whilst watching the sun go down.

Yes, i am a bugger sometimes for details. Apologies.

Keep the dream but help me find a way around this.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I mean not to burst your bubble as the idea itself sounds wonderful BUT .. (sorry), if you was the last person on Earth, how would you get from A-B-C-D etc. No electricity, no pilots to fly those planes, no petrol, noone to bring you that nice cold beer whilst watching the sun go down.

Yes, i am a bugger sometimes for details. Apologies.

Keep the dream but help me find a way around this.
    Ha, I should have clarified that this is my utopia/fantasy. Therefore, certain natural laws are ignored. For example, my utopia assumes that somehow the world remains constant (i.e. power remains and nothing decays).

As for getting around, driving is certainly an option for North & South America. I could then learn to operate a boat or small plane in my spare time in order to visit Europe/Africa/Asia.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Grimey View Post
    Ha, I should have clarified that this is my utopia/fantasy. Therefore, certain natural laws are ignored. For example, my utopia assumes that somehow the world remains constant (i.e. power remains and nothing decays).

As for getting around, driving is certainly an option for North & South America. I could then learn to operate a boat or small plane in my spare time in order to visit Europe/Africa/Asia.
    Yep, that works for me.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe