First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Actually I'd like to visit Belgium too. Start there and travel to France. I took French all thorugh high school and college, and besides Toronto, have never put it into use. Such a waste.
    Becareful, Quebec French is a little different from France French. Hell, I've had an Acadian badmouth a Quebecor after talking to him because of the difference.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Becareful, Quebec French is a little different from France French. Hell, I've had an Acadian badmouth a Quebecor after talking to him because of the difference.
    Missed that one. You are correct, the French language my children learn in England is not the same in some respects as the French language they learn't in Canada.

When me and my ex went to France for the day, he tried to speak French (Montreal style), she did kind of grasp what he was saying after a few puzzling looks. It was a lot easier to speak English though.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

What's up with the truck avatar?

What do SJs do for kicks?

Why is roast beef so tasty?
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Missed that one. You are correct, the French language my children learn in England is not the same in some respects as the French language they learn't in Canada.

When me and my ex went to France for the day, [b]he tried to speak French (Montreal style)[b], she did kind of grasp what he was saying after a few puzzling looks. It was a lot easier to speak English though.
    *winces* Ouch...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    What's up with the truck avatar?

What do SJs do for kicks?

Why is roast beef so tasty?
    1 - Exterior, cold metal, just have to get in to see that the engine does warm up. Also, it can be off road due to engine failure but looking at the exterior you wouldn't know it. Thats pretty much me. There will come a point when i need a new avatar.

2 - Winding people up. Being a sarcastic bugger. Trying to organise a day out at a theme park and paintballing (so looking forward to both of them). Chilling. (That's me anyway, can't speak for the other SJ's)

3 - I just don't know, cows are so cute at the farm, even with their really long wet tongues. Still Roast beef and even steak, i don't care how cute they are, they taste sooooo good. Do you ever tried yorkshire pudding with your roast beef? Delia Online - Recipes - English - Yorkshire Pudding
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Yorkshire pudding and roast beef and pools of gravy...mmm, is there anything better??

Who decided that cats have nine lives?

What were the names of all the kids in the Brady Bunch? (it was before my time)

What are the differences between English humour and Canadian humour?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Who decided that cats have nine lives?

What were the names of all the kids in the Brady Bunch? (it was before my time)

What are the differences between English humour and Canadian humour?
    1 - You'll have to ask god that one.

2 - Wasn't that about a bunch of ADHD kids wearing very colourful attire. Before my time as well, thank god.

3 - When talking to an English person about Canadian humour, you can not put the words 'Canadian' and 'Humour' in the same sentence. Seriously, i was only there for 7 weeks so only got to experience a little bit of your RUBBISH TV and your none existent comedy shows. Shoot me please. Lol.
    Easiest one, Fawlty Towers Vs Trailer (trash) Park Boys.
    English humour is about taking the piss and stating the obvious. Canadian humour i find its like they have to make themselves stupid to be funny. That's not funny, that's stupid. I don't get it.

Finally. Yes, beef with yorky puds, swimming in gravy ..
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ I don't know much about Canadian humor, but The Red Green Show is/was pretty funny.

My question: Do you like British food? Do most Brits you know like British food?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Where do ESFJs come from?

Do ESFJs like to "get down with their bad selves" ?

If an ESFJ fell over in the forest, and nobody was there to see it, did it really happen?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Do you like British food?
    Meat and potato gal all the way. Love the chippy but don't like fish and chips, i always go for chips and mushy peas.
    People i know like British food esp the traditional Sunday Roast.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Where do ESFJs come from?

Do ESFJs like to "get down with their bad selves" ?

If an ESFJ fell over in the forest, and nobody was there to see it, did it really happen?
    1 - My parents got their freak on on the bathroom floor after she had painted it. Lucky me.
    2 -
    And finally, of course it didn't happen. If i fell in the forest it would be due to me not watching where i was going. If no one else saw it happen, then it didn't.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe