User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: ESFJ

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I have a good friend who is ESFJ. My impression is that she thinks Internet forums are a silly and pointless waste of time. She's too busy with real life to create a virtual one.
    *Tut* .. Why have one, when you can have the best of both worlds.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

I don't believe there are many of us on here. My problem is I will get caught up in other things and not get on here for months at a time. I also don't spend a whole lot of time on the internet. I find it all interesting, though, and try to engage.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Hello new ESFJ. Please make yourself at home.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I am an ExFJ. I keep it as ESFJ because that is what I typed first and most often, and it upsets the stupid.
    *gets upset*
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

I'm an ESFJ and I don't spend much time on the forum because I'm mostly engaged taking care of life and other priorities. I have an interest in typology, I've recently acquired a book and plan to do some deeper reading on the subject. So far as interesting as it is to read people as 'typed' and 'grouped' with similarities and differences, I find it also brings a lot of drama and wangst to the online world that I'm not interested in participating in. :P Plus all the ESFJ hate floating forumside gets a little annoying to read after a while. I need to take frequent breaks.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Awww *hugs for Malice*

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Hello
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

I don't hate ESFJ's. My sis is an ESFJ and I looooooves her! I also have an ESFJ friend of 15+ years. You guys are nothing if not loyal
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Hey. Question for ESFJs: I have a friend who typed herself as ESFJ and is constantly really dramatic about everything. Now this could be because we're in high school (for like 2 more weeks), but is it also a type thing? She seems totally unable to differentiate unimportant things from apocalyptic things. Like she hasn't slept in 3 days because she had a nightmare 4 days ago and refuses to take melatonin because she has a stubborn resistance to "popping pills for mundane things", despite the complete and total harmlessness of melatonin.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i wish there were more of you guys around, i lurves you

my mom and one of my closest friends are both ESFJ 2w1s. they are both warm and caring and practical and generally wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    I'm an ESFJ and I don't spend much time on the forum because I'm mostly engaged taking care of life and other priorities. I have an interest in typology, I've recently acquired a book and plan to do some deeper reading on the subject. So far as interesting as it is to read people as 'typed' and 'grouped' with similarities and differences, I find it also brings a lot of drama and wangst to the online world that I'm not interested in participating in. :P Plus all the ESFJ hate floating forumside gets a little annoying to read after a while. I need to take frequent breaks.
    yeah, i don't get it. people have really weird opinions of ESFJs sometimes. it makes me wonder if they aren't grouping all crazy ExFxs as ESFJ.

glad you are around though!

Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    Hey. Question for ESFJs: I have a friend who typed herself as ESFJ and is constantly really dramatic about everything. Now this could be because we're in high school (for like 2 more weeks), but is it also a type thing? She seems totally unable to differentiate unimportant things from apocalyptic things. Like she hasn't slept in 3 days because she had a nightmare 4 days ago and refuses to take melatonin because she has a stubborn resistance to "popping pills for mundane things", despite the complete and total harmlessness of melatonin.
    that doesn't sound at all ESFJ related. though ESFJ-INTP relations can be kinda tense sometimes, i think. sometimes you guys have really different trains of thought and priorities. i'm not much one for taking meds every time i run up against a minor condition either, so i sort of get that mindset... but that does sound kind of excessive on her part, lol.