User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Do you SJs visit other temperment forums?

I noticed a lot of other types regularly posting in the SJ forums.

Do you other SJs do the same? I tried going over to the SP forums once, and it was dead over there.

I don't dare do the NF and NTs- I just have a feeling I'd come out like
    Maybe I will but for now I'm content with just hanging around the neighborhood.
    Last edited by IZthe411; 07-28-2009 at 12:56 PM. Reason: ClearingThought

Oh... I thought we were talking about all the forums we've visited before and I was about to post a list. Curious of what others frequent.

Yeah I wonder the other subforums in this roughly in this specific order. MBTI, Psychology, Relationships, NFs, Philosophy, NTs, Academics and Bonfire. Lots of feeling topics everywhere.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Oh... I thought we were talking about all the forums we've visited before and I was about to post a list. Curious of what others frequent.

Yeah I wonder the other subforums in this roughly in this specific order. MBTI, Psychology, Relationships, NFs, Philosophy, NTs, Academics and Bonfire. Lots of feeling topics everywhere.

Yeah I mean strictly within this Site. I had to clarify myself.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Lets see what comes back from this.

SP's - I don't think i have much to add there but i do look on occasions
    NT's - At first i was intimidated, but it was Jenocyde who put me at ease. Since then, i have made a few comments. I know i don't have a huge amount to offer, i am not scared of them anymore.
    NF's - Arrrgghhhh. I have made 1 or 2 comments, it is the least likely place i will go. Although there are a few nice NF people on here. There is something about that forum which just grates on me.

So in order of favourite, I'll choose SJ, NT, SP, NF.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Lets see what comes back from this.

SP's - I don't think i have much to add there but i do look on occasions
    NT's - At first i was intimidated, but it was Jenocyde who put me at ease. Since then, i have made a few comments. I know i don't have a huge amount to offer, i am not scared of them anymore.
    NF's - Arrrgghhhh. I have made 1 or 2 comments, it is the least likely place i will go. Although there are a few nice NF people on here. There is something about that forum which just grates on me.

So in order of favourite, I'll choose SJ, NT, SP, NF.
    Hey Sassy!! LOL

I like your summaries. I'm going to lurk the NT and NF this afternoon I'm so bored at work!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Hey Sassy!! LOL

I like your summaries. I'm going to lurk the NT and NF this afternoon I'm so bored at work!
    Wicked. The NT's don't bite. Good luck

Let me know how you got on.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

I keep forgetting there are specific subforums for each temperament. I just browse by New Posts.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    I keep forgetting there are specific subforums for each temperament. I just browse by New Posts.
    I'll have to check that feature out. It sounds a lot easier than going to each forum.

Thanks!

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Yeah I don't go to forum I watch [live new posts] if something catches my eye or if I have answered in it before (the little envelope with an arrow) I will check them out. Sometimes I don't realize I am posting in someone's private blog, but others are good about it all the same.

On occasion I might check the SJ forum, Bonfire, Fluff Zone, MBTI and it's sub-forums from time to time or if there is a particular post I was looking for a reply to in NF and NT I will check it out. I don't hover over there to watch I just stick to live new posts
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    I

I visit the SJ and SP forums quite a bit. I try to make the SJ forums active, and I visit the SP forum because sometimes there are interesting topics. Although the NT and NF forums are busier, I don't go there as much, mainly because the threads are already pretty evolved, and I like new threads because I don't have to go through pages of information.