User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I've noticed that as well. Good work!

Although Ns see a lot of SJs in real life, we very rarely have access to finding out how your minds work. I find all of the real life SJs I am close to either unable to articulate it or uncomfortable doing so with me because the stakes are too high. Here, on the other hand, you can duck out anytime you want and you are much less vulnerable. I have found this an incredible resource both in dealing with my ISTJ dad (sifting through what is personality and what is individual), as well as the aftermath of a five year relationship with an ESTJ. I have come to appreciate both people much more after talking to those of you who contributed. I think Ns in general need to recognize that they have a rare resource here which is unusual in most forums and they should take advantage of it. I usually have a lot of SJ students, administrators and teachers at my school, so I need all the insight I can get.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    SPs change the topic or starts trolling.
    LOL WUT TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISTJ

I have ever gone into the other forums, but not often and I don't usually post there.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I do every once and a while, if only just to browse around and not post anything. It just gets so slow over here! I wish I could post here exclusively, but recently there's been a lot of stuff about ISFJs, and the only ISFJ that I know irl is unhealthy (I think). But anyways, I post in the NF and the NT forums whenever I have an appropriate story to tell (e.g. an anecdote about an INTP that I know) that's relevant to the topic at hand (which, honestly, isn't often).

In the past few weeks, though, I've pretty much stuck with my advice thread.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

You guys really need to up the activity in here! It's a learning experience.

I like snooping around in here sometimes because it's kind of refreshing. Very simple with no frills. That and SJ's in general don't seem to be too interested in controversy. It seems like in the NT forums, someone walks in and says something a bit off color, and the thread nearly explodes. It's like stepping in a hornets' nest.

But I don't see a lot of SJ's in the NT hornets' nest, except for the occasional xSTJ. Are we that scary?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by SubjectA View Post
    It's like stepping in a hornets' nest.

But I don't see a lot of SJ's in the NT hornets' nest, except for the occasional xSTJ. Are we that scary?
    You answered your own question. SJs aren't too keen in invoking conflicts. Actual, quite contraty we seek to end them. And we are busy doing real stuff, instead of trying to "Win teh Internet".
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    You answered your own question.
    Besides that...

Quote Originally Posted by habba
    And we are busy doing real stuff, instead of trying to "Win teh Internet".
    Pfft, who needs 'real stuff'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

SubjectA - NFs find your hornet's nest scary sometimes and we are more okay with controversy than SJs generally! I find that discussions there get derailed by proving who's right (dispassionately, but still...) and stomping over details to make sure things are very precise and accurate. NFs are too lazy to be bothered with providing sources plus we like overgeneralizing, SPs are busy stirring up some fun, and SJs don't like the conflict and are busy keeping the wheels of daily life turning. It's too bad though, because some of the ideas you guys discuss are interesting and would be useful to learn from. I duck in now and then for fun though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    SubjectA - NFs find your hornet's nest scary sometimes and we are more okay with controversy than SJs generally! I find that discussions there get derailed by proving who's right (dispassionately, but still...) and stomping over details to make sure things are very precise and accurate. NFs are too lazy to be bothered with providing sources plus we like overgeneralizing, SPs are busy stirring up some fun, and SJs don't like the conflict and are busy keeping the wheels of daily life turning. It's too bad though, because some of the ideas you guys discuss are interesting and would be useful to learn from. I duck in now and then for fun though.
    We're busy entertaining the idea of self-cleaning clothes by utilizing free electrons, ATM. ENTP's idea. This could get interesting. Thanks for the input, though! I know we can get so busy with nailing down the smallest detail until it's right, which lead to some heated arguments. Hence the affectionate nickname. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I spend most of my time here in the SJ and SP sections, and the other general topic forums. I don't usually think to go into the NF or NT forums, but occasionally there will be a thread on the main page in one of those forums that catches my eye so I'll check it out, but if the thread is too long, I'll lose interest and end up skimming it for the posts made by the people I like.