User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Well, we stop the discussion when everyone has stated their opinion.

Where we stop:
    NTs would start arguing who holds the absolute truth.
    NFs would start a smiley war.
    SPs change the topic or starts trolling.

We are the only people the behave.

And no, I rarely visit them other boards. Over-the-top social ENFPs drive me away from NF boards, ESxPs drive me from SP forums, and NT-techno babble makes me bored.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I love your simple truths.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Also our comments are usually very short and to the point. Does anyone else see this with the SJ forum?
    I

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I

The SJ way
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I've wondered about whether you people check out the rest of the sections as well. I can imagine you not enjoying the NFs wordiness or some of the things they tend to wonder about. However, one big lack that I see on the forum is an understanding of SJs. I am a little sorry that some of the N types have written you off without further investigation and much of what they believe is erroneous. For that reason I have found your forum interesting to peruse and also benefitted greatly from the Ask an ESTJ thread and the other STJ threads.

Because I don't know any SFJ types well enough to have theories about, have fought with, or have informed questions for, I have not done much delving. I do feel woefully ignorant about them though and suspect that I know quite a few but don't recognize which ones they are. When I started a thread to get help identifying ISTJs, someone in the bonfire or feedback area made a comment about all these threads seeming like stalking and being redundant anyway. I was fairly new at the time and felt a bit embarrassed. I found it petered out fairly quickly anyway and I still didn't feel sure, so haven't pursued it much since.

Do you think that there is more of a matter-of-fact, what is is vibe here that makes you less likely to wonder about other types? I tend to like looking in people's heads to see how the gears work, but I have come to understand that not everyone is interested in that. So, for you SJs, what is it that you get out of coming to the forum?

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

I mostly just visit and post in this forum. I will sometimes look at things like Relationships, A&E, and the Outdoors forum because those things interest me to some degree. I'll take a peek in the other temperament forums, but I often either get very bored or very frustrated.

My purpose for being on this forum is practical. When I look at the NT forums, it's to see if there is anything that could aid me in my relationship with my ENTJ boyfriend. When I look at the NF forums, it's to see if there's anything that can help me understand my INFP mother better. However, I rarely participate in discussion on those forums unless it's a topic where input is requested from my type of temperament or if I have a question to ask someone regarding their temperament.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I like the lighthearted bantering and seeing those I know. I love making them laugh. In reality I don't have many friends, being in another country and not wanting to socialize too much anyhow. This gives me the chance to socialize without feeling like I am intruding upon someone else.

You will find us SJ's easy to get along, very agreeable, don't do debates, and caring. I don't know about others, but sometimes I feel like I am looking from the outside in. There is a lot of outside activity, I just can't keep up, and get involved in it all. Hence, on the outside looking in. As for the SJ forum, there isn't a lot of hub-bub activity it is pretty mellow and not strenuous in a very mental sort of way. Just throw some green verns up and we would all sit around very happy.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I read them a lot (hey, more information to soak in, I just read everything), but I don't post in them a lot. Intuitives are usually not coming to the NF and NT sections to see more SJs, they get that at work or school or everywhere.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ESFJ

The activity on the SJ Guardhouse just recently has gone through the roof. It really does make a refreshing change.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I read them a lot, but I don't post in them a lot. Intuitives are usually not coming to the NF and NT sections to see more SJs, they get that at work or school or everywhere.
    So true, they do make that painfully apparent at times. Although, there are some that I just find so interesting that I don't care how they perceive SJs or SFJs in general. I figure once they get to know eventually they will come around and they will usually notice when I am there. What I do appreciate more than anything is the PM's I get from quite a few of them, when we compare our cognitive processes and how we perceive other people in real life to be, that have the same functions. Also I enjoy memorizing processes to figure things out and we help explain it to each other.

I will flirt in certain threads, but in blogs and PM's it takes a whole life of it's own in communication that has nothing to do with female/male type of things. Even more interesting this can go on for days on end. But in a thread it would just drop dead.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director