• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] "Everything you do has to make sense"

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
No, get a cat. They come and go as they please, in the house of course, can't let them out.
You also have to walk a dog, come rain or shine. ;)

I don't like cats. They have no personalities, IMO.
Dogs seem to be more fun. Cats are slick LOL.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
So if your gf is not 30 yet..you can decide up the wazoo, it won't matter :D

Only if your gf gives you permission to go up the wazoo.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Is the world really worse than ever?

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1

The Joker from the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, is famous for saying "Why so serious?"

Maybe I shouldn't answer this since it wasn't directed at me. I just didn't know if he would come back to explain and didn't want you to be thinking he was poking fun of you or something. :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The Joker from the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, is famous for saying "Why so serious?"

Maybe I shouldn't answer this since it wasn't directed at me. I just didn't know if he would come back to explain and didn't want you to be thinking he was poking fun of you or something. :)

Ahhhh. OK, i have no intentions of seeing that film ever so thanks for explaining it.

No, he/she just totally lost me .. oh well.

;)

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Word to the wise: "undecided" is often woman code for "I want children, but since you don't (but I think you might change your mind), I'll say "undecided" to keep it from breaking our relationship." She may feel pretty damn sure you'll change your mind eventually, but doesn't want to scare you. Is that a possibility, you think?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
+ word for men saying "I dont want them at the moment due to financial issues" can mean they are afraid to take that much responsibility.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Word to the wise: "undecided" is often woman code for "I want children, but since you don't (but I think you might change your mind), I'll say "undecided" to keep it from breaking our relationship." She may feel pretty damn sure you'll change your mind eventually, but doesn't want to scare you. Is that a possibility, you think?

That sounds very true. I was thinking myself that she doesn't want to cause problems by stubbornly insisting on yes. But she doesn't want to say no and close the door on it forever. She's keeping the door open by being "undecided" on the issue.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ahhhh. OK, i have no intentions of seeing that film ever so thanks for explaining it.

No, he/she just totally lost me .. oh well.

;)

i'm a he btw, and The Dark Knight is actually a very good film, I suggest you go see it

phoenity

+ word for men saying "I dont want them at the moment due to financial issues" can mean they are afraid to take that much responsibility.

Yep. It could be fear of responsibility.

It could also be lack of joy in raising a child.

I love children, and I would love to have one or many of my own someday. But my fear of that responsibility at this point in my life (and lack of a willing mate) outweighs that love.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you're uncertain what's the problem with her being uncertain too? I would think that would be nice.

Yep. It could be fear of responsibility.

It could also be lack of joy in raising a child.

That's how I would take it too, which is a shame, because I think there are some men who actually mean that they want children later when they say it. It's difficult for a woman to tell the difference between the two kinds of men.

Also, not wanting kids is a deal breaker for some people, and it's unappreciated when people aren't upfront about that. One of my best friends got trapped with a guy who is 25 years older than her who didn't tell her until after they were married that he didn't want anymore kids (he has 2, she has none). She went into a deep depression and hasn't came out yet. It's been 3 years.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
i'm a he btw, and The Dark Knight is actually a very good film, I suggest you go see it

;) .. That's why i said he/she .. I didn't want to speculate.

I don't want to see the film. Why? All becuase of the Heath Ledger is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Give it a year or two and i may possibly consider it.
I don't follow .. I lead. :)

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
;) .. That's why i said he/she .. I didn't want to speculate.

I don't want to see the film. Why? All becuase of the Heath Ledger is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Give it a year or two and i may possibly consider it.
I don't follow .. I lead. :)

That's pretty deep lawl, but still Heath Ledger did an amazing job regardless of whether or not other people thought so as well (e.g., herd mentality)