• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ's and jealousy

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I can be jealous and possessive at times.

Me too if I'm not careful but I try to control it.

And yea saslou we have such beautiful other traits we're allowed to be a little jealous and possessive sometimes :p

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Me too if I'm not careful but I try to control it.

And yea saslou we have such beautiful other traits we're allowed to be a little jealous and possessive sometimes :p

Just not to possessive yeah and only sometimes. ;)

Really, you lot are a good bunch.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I am sorry but does anyone else see a problem with the bolded sentence.

I don't think anyone should behave that way. That is showing some serious insecurities and trust issues.
In a sense you do ignore (that is an incorrect word for this situation) your partner when talking to someone else because the other person has your undivided attention. You shouldn't have to please someone else all the time.
Isn't that give and take. And respect.

Well I think it's disrespectful to ignore your partner to talk to someone else of the opposite sex in this particular situation. It's not a blanket statement for every situation, of course. And I think give and take is when you try to accommodate the other person but in return, they try to cope with whatever that problem is.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Well I think it's disrespectful to ignore your partner to talk to someone else of the opposite sex in this particular situation. It's not a blanket statement for every situation, of course. And I think give and take is when you try to accommodate the other person but in return, they try to cope with whatever that problem is.

Can I ask what it is about this situation that makes it more disrespectful than at other times?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just not to possessive yeah and only sometimes. ;)

Really, you lot are a good bunch.

Yeah yeah yeah, that's all fine and dandy but you're still mine. :tongue:;)

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
For the record I wasn't ignoring anyone. I was still talking to him as I was typing to my friend.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
For the record I wasn't ignoring anyone. I was still talking to him as I was typing to my friend.

Lol. Thats good then because i am usually so engrossed in the conversation that i blank everyone .. Just ask my kids. :devil: