User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default SJ's .. Are you content with your type?

Do you ever have moments where you just wish you could be any other type?

How do you deal with your weaknesses?

Is it easy for you to accept what/who you are?

Do you ever have moments where you wish you never took the test?

How do you feel about yourself compared to the other types?

I ask because i am currently doing this in my head ..
    An ESFJ at odds with self is a remarkable sight. When a decision must be made, especially one involving the risk of conflict (abhorrent to ESFJs), there ensues an in-house wrestling match between the aforementioned black-and-white Values and the Nemesis of Discord. The contender pits self against self, once firmly deciding with the Right, then switching to Prudence to forestall hostilities, countered by unswerving Values, ad exhaustium, winner take all.

Thanks.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Yes, there are times when I wish I was more like INTJ's. Stoic and wise without feeling the need to prove it.

I just have to learn to accept them, it is much easier than wishing I was born with another personality type. Besides being SFJ isn't bad, just different than most forumers on here.

As stated above, most definitely.

No, I am glad to know more aspects of myself, both good and bad. Although to which degree may vary since we can identify closely with other types. That which I could never fathom means that it was something that I have never experienced. Humans on the whole are able to relate to others, somehow.. I even had a yes and no conversation with an old lady that spoke only Japanese.

I have different qualities then others. I have to stop trying to compare myself to others and recognize what is good about me. Crap most of the worlds most wealthiest persons have never had a degree, even those who were experts in their field, while admired are never remembered out of their specialized field. My grandmother and my mom made more major impacts in my life. Besides everyone is so caught up in their own lives or more like "in their own heads" they couldn't be bothered by others to occupy their attention more than a few mortal seconds.. End rant. LOL

I ask because i am currently doing this in my head ..
    An ESFJ at odds with self is a remarkable sight. When a decision must be made, especially one involving the risk of conflict (abhorrent to ESFJs), there ensues an in-house wrestling match between the aforementioned black-and-white Values and the Nemesis of Discord. The contender pits self against self, once firmly deciding with the Right, then switching to Prudence to forestall hostilities, countered by unswerving Values, ad exhaustium, winner take all.

Thanks.
    Your great, people love you. You don't need to change, just find people who make you feel better. Sometimes I turn to reading for that needed change of pace..

AND never compare yourself to another person, as I have read before, we don't know what their purpose here on this earth is. Although I hate religion, we don't know God's purpose for us either. Everything in nature is always created in balance, even physics could be applied to international relations..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

I need to explain this as i am not looking for any sympathy or anything. I will answer my own questions some other time.

I am trying to work out 3 big things in my head at the moment thats been going on since yesterday. I am trying not to view them from my normal perspective so i don't feel so bogged down and stressed so taking a different approach. Its not working at all. Infact i feel like i am so going against the grain that i'm beating myself up and becoming too sensitive which i don't want to be. Like above, i am pitting me against me but i am not finding any resolve in my 3 issues. Yet if i be 'me' i am going to worry.
    *Heads explodes so not having to worry*
    Does that make sense?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Sometimes I think ISTJs are damned being social retards... but then I start to think which type I would rather be... and well, they are all flawed. And I love the good traits in myself. So in the end, I'll be ISTJ again when I reroll my character.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm content with my type, now that I know what my tendencies are. Had I not educated myself through MBTI, I'd probably be somewhere miserable.

If I could, I'd like to trade my S for an N. 2 friends of mines are INTJs- I typed them before they took the test, and the test confirmed it. We are very alike, except that they seem to keep their cool- all the time. Yes they come off a little arrogant. And they aren't the best in relationships. But they are cool dudes.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Thank you Eiddy, Habba and 411.
    I started thinking after reading a thread asking if people hated their type profile/description. So i started looking into it, ESFJ and SJ's. I must say it is pretty depressing reading. Now add in the 3 issues i am trying to rationise and come to conclusions on and the fact i am trying to view everything in a different/new light. Well it just got me down.

Sometimes it feels like your just not doing the right thing, be it not being intellectual enough, people choosing their words carefully. I am aware not everyone will get on with everyone. I also hate the generalisation. I don't like to judge books by the covers, yet it seems others do.

Being very open to people i suppose sets me up for criticism. Constructive i don't mind but condasending .. Hmmmm. I just take each day at a time.

This site has helped so much. At times though, it can be quite testing.
    I like parts of me, i dislike other parts.

Yep. Although i have met some super nice people here.

xNxx. I don't feel smart enough.
    xSxx. I get where they are coming from.

I don't know. Maybe its just an off day (or 2).
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

Thank you Eiddy, Habba and 411.
    I started thinking after reading a thread asking if people hated their type profile/description. So i started looking into it, ESFJ and SJ's. I must say it is pretty depressing reading. Now add in the 3 issues i am trying to rationise and come to conclusions on and the fact i am trying to view everything in a different/new light. Well it just got me down.

Sometimes it feels like your just not doing the right thing, be it not being intellectual enough, people choosing their words carefully. I am aware not everyone will get on with everyone. I also hate the generalisation. I don't like to judge books by the covers, yet it seems others do.

Being very open to people i suppose sets me up for criticism. Constructive i don't mind but condasending .. Hmmmm. I just take each day at a time.

This site has helped so much. At times though, it can be quite testing.
    I like parts of me, i dislike other parts.

Yep. Although i have met some super nice people here.

xNxx. I don't feel smart enough.
    xSxx. I get where they are coming from.

I don't know. Maybe its just an off day (or 2).
    Now I wish I had more F....My SFP girlfriend is getting annoyed at my lack of emotion/feeling. Can I borrow yours saslou?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Now I wish I had more F....My SFP girlfriend is getting annoyed at my lack of emotion/feeling. Can I borrow yours saslou?
    Of course. You can have it all, its a bloody hinderance anyway.
    We can swap, i'll have your T and you have my F.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

your resident asshole

It's alright I guess. :/ I don't particularly like this SJ tag being attached to me.

MBTI
    INTJ

Of course. You can have it all, its a bloody hinderance anyway.
    We can swap, i'll have your T and you have my F.

LOL I'll give it back right after I get over this tiff with the lady. LOL.