User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Hee hee Oh sorry my Fi is dripping everywhere. Better mop that up.
    Allow the Fi to continue. It is quite amazing to see. Now can you just turn yourself into a 30+ year old male so i can date you. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I wish there were more of us in this forum too.
    I totally agree.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Jumping in a bit late. Wow Poppy now we have you and SubjectA to converse back and forth with.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Allow the Fi to continue. It is quite amazing to see. Now can you just turn yourself into a 30+ year old male so i can date you. Lol
    Effemdoubleyou recently stated "NTs need to learn that not everything needs to make sense to work. Especially love."
    So there are apparently male INTJs out there with one of these:
    Best of luck finding one in meatspace though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Jumping in a bit late. Wow Poppy now we have you and SubjectA to converse back and forth with.
    I don't know SubjectA very well but I'm glad we've passed inspection

MBTI
    ESFJ

Effemdoubleyou recently stated "NTs need to learn that not everything needs to make sense to work. Especially love."
    So there are apparently male INTJs out there with one of these:
    Best of luck finding one in meatspace though.
    I was swooning at that comment earlier. . I am watching from a distance. There is no obstacle to big for me, you want it then you have to get it.

You so have my attention now. How/why are you in Fi overdrive? This is not something i see at all with yourselves esp online. Don't get me wrong, i think it is great and you have advantage points over your fellow men. Have you just worked on it? Very curious. Hmmm.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I was swooning at that comment earlier. . I am watching from a distance. There is no obstacle to big for me, you want it then you have to get it.

You so have my attention now. How/why are you in Fi overdrive? This is not something i see at all with yourselves esp online. Don't get me wrong, i think it is great and you have advantage points over your fellow men. Have you just worked on it? Very curious. Hmmm.
    Fi usually just runs in the background. For me to express it, I think requires a little Fe, and it takes extra effort (now I'll be exhausted and have to go read about physics or something to recharge). But your comments peaked my interest, and I was somewhat sad to think of SJs wishing that they had some of the abilities associated with N, because well...I never find myself wishing I had SJ, F, or SP abilities (sounds pretty arrogant but it's true).

Plus sometimes I recognize that people deserve to hear something nice, so I whip up a little F It makes it much easier to get along with people.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Fi usually just runs in the background. For me to express it, I think requires a little Fe, and it takes extra effort (now I'll be exhausted and have to go read about physics or something to recharge). But your comments peaked my interest, and I was somewhat sad to think of SJs wishing that they had some of the abilities associated with N, because well...I never find myself wishing I had SJ, F, or SP abilities (sounds pretty arrogant but it's true).

Plus sometimes I recognize that people deserve to hear something nice, so I whip up a little F It makes it much easier to get along with people.

I think it is great in the sense you are able to immerse yourself using different traits to appeal to a larger crowd. Now i perceive that to be easier for your type than mine.
    Today i tried to turn off my SF (i cant get my head round this Fe, Si, Ne, Ti, no matter how much reading i do) and go deep in a conversation. I am pretty proud of myself for my comments, as it's not seen often. Yet looking back, its still so SF.
    I don't see what your saying as arrogant. Its just the truth. Fair does.
    I was talking to an ENTP on here and this person said that they choose their words as they dont want to upset us. Although i respect what they are doing. Its like special treatment and i dont want that. Whatever someone says, it can always be misinterpreted. If i was to get the wrong end of the stick, its up to me to ask questions instead of being sensitive and just reacting.
    I know to be NT is to one with yourself, but i like your thought process, i like the theoretical aspects. I suppose you can always be a little envious of what you don't have.

Oh well. I am stuck with it so i better use it to my advantage.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Ok, actually it occurred to me that what I said did not accurately convey the shade of meaning I meant to...well, I'm a little OCD so I have to clarify. When I say that I think I someone deserves to hear something nice, it isn't because I don't genuinely believe that something nice...rather that I would normally express it in much more subtle ways (doing helpful things, making food, smiles and nods) but sometimes I think I ought to express it verbally (or pseudo verbally) because this is what would be most pleasing to the other party and I want to try to meet them on their ground (or in this case because I cannot make you SJs cookies). The problem for me is that I always feel like there's some discrepancy between how it looks on the inside and how it looks once it's expressed.

Lol ok I'm done now that I've gone way off topic.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Ok, actually it occurred to me that what I said did not accurately convey the shade of meaning I meant to...well, I'm a little OCD so I have to clarify. When I say that I think I someone deserves to hear something nice, it isn't because I don't genuinely believe that something nice...rather that I would normally express it in much more subtle ways (doing helpful things, making food, smiles and nods) but sometimes I think I ought to express it verbally (or pseudo verbally) because this is what would be most pleasing to the other party and I want to try to meet them on their ground (or in this case because I cannot make you SJs cookies). The problem for me is that I always feel like there's some discrepancy between how it looks on the inside and how it looks once it's expressed.
    Lol ok I'm done now that I've gone way off topic.
    Is that possibly due to your perception and trying to cater/adapt your thinking/actions to someone else's. I do exactly the same when it comes to expressing my views. To me, everything makes sense, even if it is a jumbled mess. Conveying my thoughts though to another, well i always question it.
    I am not even sure if i am on the same page as you, or just skipped a few.
    ?????
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Is that possibly due to your perception and trying to cater/adapt your thinking/actions to someone else's. I do exactly the same when it comes to expressing my views. To me, everything makes sense, even if it is a jumbled mess. Conveying my thoughts though to another, well i always question it.
    I am not even sure if i am on the same page as you, or just skipped a few.
    ?????
    Yeah, that's it, something just gets lost in translation because it's like speaking a second language. I think that must be one of the problems associated with using a function that you don't prefer (for me that's especially Fe, although Si is technically my 8th) and for you it's Te. In these cases it's especially bad because we're both trying to use the extroverted versions so it comes out kind of garbled. But it is awesome when you can successfully use it, even for a little bit.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I'm afraid I missed a couple pages of this, so am not jumping in where I normally would have, but I also wanted to echo Poppy in that I'm glad to see some SJs that have stuck around and contributed. I like meeting N types because I don't encounter them all over the place in real life. However, I also have come to appreciate SJs a lot and need the perspectives you have to offer. These are rarely accessible to us through the SJs we know and love in real life, because they are more likely to hold back. There's a lot for me to learn from you and people seem comfortable talking more openly here.