User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ISFJ's and "cute mode"

Perfect Gentleman! =D Array d@v3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    ^^^ good for you.

Quick note .. Be nice about the ESFJ mom's .. Just look at how well you two have turned out.
    She usually gets frustrated with me. ......I mean
    Freedom Isn't Free.

Pronounced eye-ee-dee Array Eiddy's Avatar

Cutesy stuff. I don't think I do that, it would seem kind of phony or fake if I did it. I am pretty much easy going, unless I need to be taken seriously.

Baby talk. No, I haven't done that either. I am afraid I would mess up my kids language abilities and have to reteach them how to use their words right. It could be also because they speak Arabic so the difficultly of mastering two native languages needs more serious communication. I tried speaking in Arabic when I first came and was told by the school not to use Arabic around the kids since they pick up my broken accent. Since then I never use Arabic around them.

I forward cute e-mails only if it is really funny or deeply touching, maybe not even then. I went a few weeks without forwarding one thing, although my e-mail box was cluttered with them. I do like receiving some of them; although, surveys I can't stand them and I wonder what idiot made these stupid surveys. They just ask the same questions over and over. Do I look like I have concern or even the time to read the time you woke up and what you last ate or what color your socks are etc.. No, thank you. Now if it was a personal biography and what you have learned in life I would find that more interesting. Anyhow I am rambling here.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    She usually gets frustrated with me. ......I mean
    Really????? How strange. Is she interested in this typing stuff?
    I love my relationship with my ISTJ. He rarely frustrates me. I love that he laid back, calm, gives great advice.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    2 sx/so

/cute mode