User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Default What would be a good gift to get an ISFJ?

I have an male ISFJ and a female ISFJ whose birthdays are coming up. What is something they would like? Something to relax them?
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

MBTI
    ESFJ

Not a clue for the male.

For a female friend, i would buy them a spa day. Something where they could be pampered. Or a beauty salon where they could get a massage and a facial.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

I have no idea actually lol. I always think about what I would like someone to get me if they were to give me a gift and I can't think of anything.

I'll see what other people say and see if I agree with it though.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'm generally appreciative of any gift, but gifts that come from the heart are my favorite.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

A frying pan for the male, and fine china for the female come to mind. They might both also appreciate a Swiffer duster to help with dust if they don't already have one.

ISFJs can be a little paranoid about germs, so anything antibacterial might be worth looking into as well.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    A frying pan for the male, and fine china for the female come to mind. They might both also appreciate a Swiffer duster to help with dust if they don't already have one.

ISFJs can be a little paranoid about germs, so anything antibacterial might be worth looking into as well.
    ^Dont listen to him.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    I have an male ISFJ and a female ISFJ whose birthdays are coming up. What is something they would like? Something to relax them?
    Has little to do with their MBTI. Find out what they like and get something along those lines.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Well, I bought my ISFJ a gift that was connected to her SiFe-functions:

Si: Something that binds to past. Something that has worth because of specific event in the past. Something that will remind of some good past experience.

Fe: Something that binds me, the gift and her together. Something that we share together. Something that has worth because it was given by me, and not by someone else.

Basically that was a CD from a band we went to see together few months back. She's into music and likes buying CDs because of she feels the CD casing is as important as the disc itself (I mean.. all the art, intros on the cover leaflet, the feeling of brand new album, etc.) I thought it was a perfect gift, and she seemed to like it.

So, everytime she sees or hears the music, she can associate it with her birthday, me remembering her with a present and the concert we were in. I think SiFe's like that kind of things.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    she feels the CD casing is as important as the disc itself (I mean.. all the art, intros on the cover leaflet, the feeling of brand new album, etc.)
    I'm like this too. lol

I'm cool with a day out.

Usually when it comes to presents though... Nothing particular comes to mind as a male ISFJ. I appreciate my INFJ friends cards and all that, but only because they are a special friend to me. To be honest, most things will be treasured as a gift.

Buy me a nintendo Wii?
    Oh - Those gaming plushies might be quite cool. But what MacGuffin said.