User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Simple: Don't get him what he wants. Get him what he should want.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    I have an male ISFJ and a female ISFJ whose birthdays are coming up. What is something they would like? Something to relax them?
    They're individuals. What kinds of things do they like?

If you don't know, I'm sure they'll like anything that has a lot of thought put into it. They might enjoy something homemade.

MBTI
    ISTJ

A digital picture frame?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hmm.. What would I like. A great friendship and a day out with a friend, touring the town. If that is not possible.. small gold hoop earrings.

For a male, digital something or other, but not a picture frame?! lol
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    I have an male ISFJ and a female ISFJ whose birthdays are coming up. What is something they would like? Something to relax them?
    Just get them whatever they like. That is irrespective of type.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

I recommend getting a gift symbolic to the history between you two. It shows you appreciate the relationship you have and kindles reminiscing.

Alternatively, simply getting something that captures their interest. Anyone feels special knowing you've been paying attention.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I think it is type related, because our personality defines our type and our personality defines what kind of gifts we like. But of course, it isn't that simple. One can't say that certain type would like a certain type of gift. But it helps.

It's easy to think that ISFJ would want something useful, especially something related to cooking, as they are very service oriented and cooking is one of the most common interest for an introverted and service-oriented person. But this could also lead into situtations where ISFJs feel that they are nothing more than service-robots for others, and giving such a gifts might actually make them angry... while of course being extremely polite because they've been given a free gift.

So, in the end.. it's more useful to know the person in question, than to know his/her personality type. But knowing both will get you further.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Habba love you, but I absolute abhor just being in the kitchen.. Think "The Newest Maxines"! Well, they fit me to a T. lol

If someone got me a frying pan I would probably clobber them over the head with it. Although, I am female I think I would mind getting a power saw to cut down the neighbor's blackberry tree.

Seriously though yeah I hate being a servicing robot for others. I can't host, entertain, or waitress if my life depended on it. lol

Bottle of perfume or jewelry have always been my favorite gifts.. Just no floral smells, hate anything floral. Hypnotic Poison, Dolce Vita, Dune, or even baby powder will do nicely. Oh and so will cocoa butter or some other coconut or vanilla type smell. I will then adore you.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    I recommend getting a gift symbolic to the history between you two. It shows you appreciate the relationship you have and kindles reminiscing.
    +100

If I couldn't find anything to buy that symbolised our history together I would make it, an album full of zany pics of us, but an album that looked nice and old, and historic.

Before we had a history together I would choose a gift with a story behind it that was anchored in history, since my isfj BFF love's all things old.

Ie, a poetry book so tatty it was falling apart, but was written in a quill pen, over 150 yrs ago from a charity shop.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    +100

If I couldn't find anything to buy that symbolised our history together I would make it, an album full of zany pics of us, but an album that looked nice and old, and historic.

Before we had a history together I would choose a gift with a story behind it that was anchored in history, since my isfj BFF love's all things old.

Ie, a poetry book so tatty it was falling apart, but was written in a quill pen, over 150 yrs ago from a charity shop.
    Wow that sounds lovely..
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director