• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJs, what kind of jobs do you like to do?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ISFJs, I mean what would you like to do at your job? What do they involve? (Not asking what job do you have currently.)

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
hmm... Well, I like to feel that I am highly qualified and appreciated. Any type of tasks will do, as long as it is a pretty tension-free environment. Oh and no factory work!

If I have a close friend at the place I am working at, so much the better to make me feel grounded. I do love having plans put into place and I can't stand -more than anything- last minute changes or surprises. As long as it is stable and well run, I am happy being of help.

I hate being in charge of many, but wouldn't mind having my own small business. Also I love hands on activities, woodworking, knitting, or anything allowing me to be creative. Interior decorating would be a dream job.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Stress-free. Predictable. Everything else is negotiable.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm not an ISFJ but I know of one who wants to be a nurse and of another who wants to be an elementary school teacher- neither job sounds desirable to this ENTP..

Snow Turtle

I'm not an ISFJ but I know of one who wants to be a nurse and of another who wants to be an elementary school teacher- neither job sounds desirable to this ENTP..

What's not to like about it?!
In an ideal world - Teaching sounds like it'd be right up an ENTPs alley.

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
The ISFJ I know works in the IT department for a place that manufactures and distributes doctor blades. His major was in info systems and he wants to go back to be an electrical engineer. He just loves working with computers and other technology.

He's also expressed interests of becoming a police officer and going into the military.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I also have begun to think recently of going back to work as a police officer or some type of military job.

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I work in IT as a web developer and I enjoy it a lot. But as for in general, I like to do something that has routine to it, where I always go to the same familiar place and I like building relationships with the same people.