• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] how to seduce an ISFJ?

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I agree with the helping thing. If he feels like he is helping you in some way and that you NEED him, then I'm pretty sure that will make him quite happy. ISFJs love to feel like somebody in the world needs them, especially when it comes to relationships. If they feel like you need them, they'll come to need you soon enough... Telling him how much you appreciate little details etc will also go a long way. It shows that you recognize his efforts.

clamsters

MBTI Type
INFP
first, I'd like to say I'm pursuing one ISFJ who. Second, it's pretty rough being an INTJ, who is by nature highly independent, to ask for help haha... Not to say I have my life all in order, but I usually am pretty on top of things. Is wanting her company considered her help?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
first, I'd like to say I'm pursuing one ISFJ who.
What? :huh:

Second, it's pretty rough being an INTJ, who is by nature highly independent, to ask for help haha... Not to say I have my life all in order, but I usually am pretty on top of things. Is wanting her company considered her help?

No. You need to be specific in what you want her to help you with. Put yourself in a situation where you actually need help [a project :huh:], however if she picks up that it is part of your scheme, you're screwed. :yes:

Maybe instead of going the "help" route, you could ask her to a movie or something, that seems traditional, no? SJ's like tradional. :) But then again, I'm not an ISFJ nor do I know any.

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
We do like traditional stuff... well, the majority do I would say. I think a lot of it depends on what values you are raised with. But ISFJ's will appreciate traditional things according to their value systems.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Put them in some sort of fake danger and then come to their rescue.

The closer your romance lines up with classic Disney movie storylines the better the chances you'll get the ISFJ.

This. :blush:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
first, I'd like to say I'm pursuing one ISFJ who. Second, it's pretty rough being an INTJ, who is by nature highly independent, to ask for help haha... Not to say I have my life all in order, but I usually am pretty on top of things. Is wanting her company considered her help?

Short answer .. NO.

Please persue her .. You will enjoy it, BUT there will be times where you possibly don't have a clue what is going on in her head. Communication, communication, communication. You will learn so much from her and visa versa. From time to time, appreciate and validate the things she does for you. Don't treat her like a doormat.

Enjoy. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I would very much so like it if someone said that they wanted my company.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't get me wrong, that is nice but would you consider that help?

No, but I assumed clamsters was being a bit facetious in asking if it would be considered help.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
No, but I assumed clamsters was being a bit facetious in asking if it would be considered help.

Bugger, i take everyones word literally. We will have to wait for his reply. :blush:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bugger, i take everyones word literally. We will have to wait for his reply. :blush:

Maybe he did mean it literally. :doh: I have a bad habit of not taking things literally enough sometimes. I've been trying to work on that.

clamsters

MBTI Type
INFP
Well, technically, I did mean it literally. But I agree, ISFJs need more substantial help-needing requirements than their "company." I guess I'll have to do something stupid like ask her to help me cook or like buy things for my niece's birthday.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, technically, I did mean it literally. But I agree, ISFJs need more substantial help-needing requirements than their "company." I guess I'll have to do something stupid like ask her to help me cook or like buy things for my niece's birthday.

That's fine. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sigh... ISFJs...

What? :huh:

edit: okay, I liked the company idea better than the helping idea but it seems that everyone except me thought the helping idea was the best so I'm thinking maybe I'm wrong, and it's just me. Not all ISFJs are alike.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I agree giggly, I would wish for someone to want my company -help or no help- just to be appreciated for even being there would be very nice. After all we are giving others the most precious commodity of all, our time.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tell him you need help doing your taxes.

Never fails.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Taxes are boring. :doh:

Yeah, i got something right. Doing things together is not stupid, buying a gift though, excellent idea. :D

Snow Turtle

I'd rather you cook me something or do a group cooking session, than ask me to help you cook. But then again I'm a) A male ISFJ which can mean absolutely nothing. b) I'm useless at cooking.

I subscribe to the whole "Need to feel like I'm helping out" but it's better when I feel like I'm doing something important - cheering up somebody up, helping out with a major task. I might get a small kick out of helping someone out by cleaning, but that's all it will be. It's a very minor activity and I'd likely think: Meh, no worries it wasn't a big deal. I didn't actually do anything.

Now if you were super busy and couldn't get your present for your niece, but it was urgent to do so. That you had to resort to calling the ISFJ... that'd be a different matter. At least that's how I operate. :D

Then again... asking the ISFJs opinion on what present to get for your niece would work pretty well, but I'd imagine that would be useful in any relationship - It's basically showing the other person you value their input.