User Tag List

First 12

I've always disliked playing pretty much all sports.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I hate watching sports, but I will jump on the opportunity to participate. I love gymnastics. I use to practice back in high school along with being on the swim team and life guard training.

I have taken up Kung Fu not active in it now, but give me some money and time. I would be there every night.

I enjoying bicycling, hiking, rollerblading, snowboarding, and daily walks. Can't really do any of that here in Egypt. But there is always sweating to death.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    You seem like a tennis player, Hmm.
    I'm alright but I have a funny story to tell about this. One summer when I was little I went to a tennis camp. It was held at the local park and there were about 5 of us little girls there. Most of us were 7 or 8 yo so we all kind of sucked at tennis. lol I remember the instructor was this big scary looking man who reminded me of a lion (the way he looked). He was a regular guy but had a very boisterous personality, was very excitable and pushed us really really hard. Like a drill sergeant. He was good though. I remember wondering why he was so intense for such a game. Then one day he brings us to a different set of courts, one right next to the other, and on the court next to us, there were two little girls who weren't any bigger or older than we were who were BLASTING balls back and forth to each other with the strength and skill of a professional. Nonstop. We all sort of just stood there and stared . They were head and shoulders above us in terms of skill. Then the instructor tells us that those are his daughters and to pay no attention to them, they're practicing. At that moment I realized "Oooooh! He teaches us kids so his daughters can play for free while he's teaching us!" <<< Know-it-all. lol

Of course, a few years later I saw the same girls, Venus and Serena Williams, with their boisterous father looking on in the crowd, competing on TV in the U.S. Open.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    At that moment I realized "Oooooh! He teaches us kids so his daughters can play for free while he's teaching us!" <<< Know-it-all. lol

So you had played Tennis at one point then. See, I'm good . That's an awesome story though. Your tennis coach was the William twin's father... Nice.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post

So you had played Tennis at one point then. See, I'm good . That's an awesome story though. Your tennis coach was the William twin's father... Nice.
    Cheers

btw your avatar is really cool.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Sorry to pull up such an old thread, just thought it was fun.

But to answer the op I played baseball for ten years played some football in high school I play tennis and shoot hoops for fun and I live for snowboarding.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Sports are okay. I played volleyball and basketball in junior high. I like tennis alot. I like kickboxing, walking, running, bicycling, snowmobiling and snowboarding. Thanks to my brother growing up, I can throw a mean football.

I HATE watching sports though. It bores me.