User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Not all females are F. I consider my self to be an ISTJ, and the last time I check, I am a female. There are many social pressures to be more "F-ish," but those sort of things are usually out of my comfort zone.

@ d@ve - Do you mean just in general, or are you trying to type someone?
    I'm talking about in general. Not anyone specifically. What do you mean out of your comfort zone?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I'm talking about in general. Not anyone specifically. What do you mean out of your comfort zone?
    If we're talking about cultural stereotypes, women are "supposed" to use Fe a lot. Disclosing my emotions and feelings is definitely out of my comfort zone. I dislike doing it in front of others.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

The ISTJ girl that I know (my cousin) doesn't fake Fe at all.
    Between here and the one ISFJ I know irl, here are some of the differences I notice:

1. The ISTJ I know is pretty stoic usually (her two extremes are "Relatively Cheery" and "Sulking"), which the ISFJ is pretty moody (her two extremes are "ROTFL" and "Completely Emo").
    2. The ISTJ's humor is pretty dark - more so than the ISFJ's.
    3. The ISTJ isn't as likely to care what people think of her. I get the impression from the ISFJ that she'd do almost anything for the acceptance of her peers.
    4. The ISTJ is very, very blunt. Not as much with the ISFJ, unless it's a sensitive topic.

Not sure how good an example of an ISFJ the one I know is (she's got some issues, and is very insecure), but... yeah.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISTJ

Where would you be likely to spot ISFJ's and ISTJ's out and about? Would they be likley to be hanging around eachother? Let's say... in a university setting.

MBTI
    ISTJ

It seems I have stumped everyone!

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Well, oddly enough, my ISFJ and ISTJ seemed to gravitate towards one another. But that may be little to do with compatibility, but more with the higher population of the two types. Their cynical humour definitely seemed to cement the two, though.

They both frequent social networking sites. In honesty, I don't think you'd see them out and about that often at all. Maybe places that feed their Sensory needs, like music stores and cinemas (preferably with their Extraverted friend who coaxed them out of their house).
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Hmmm, from this and some annecdotal data I'd probably prefer the ISTJ over the ISFJ as I'd rather be called stupid, told why, and how to fix it than called wierd and begrudged over it behind my back. But that's only based off of stereotypes.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

The strange thing is, I love 'weird' people. My friendship group is an assortment of slightly oddball and eccentric characters. I think a lot of 'normal' people are stupid, and that's why I can't connect to a lot of people. Probably.
    Not like an ISFJ. I don't think my ex-housemate (ESFJ) could handle anyone slightly out of the norm either.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I love eccentric characters Jeff Goldblum is one I would love to meet.

Runvardh nah if an ISFJ doesn't like you, she will not say it behind your back. We hate to have words bite us in the ass, if anything you just might not see us around. Of else you will feel a big emotional barrier go strait up, kind of like a lock down in a prison except for it would be emotional. We can overcome it, but once bitten twice shy.

Who knows with an ISFJ you might must make a very loyal friend. We don't turn our back on friendships very easily. We can take a lot of crap way before we snap. Only one person has ever reached that level with me. Anyhow that is how I see it, not sure about other ISFJ's. *looks around*
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Shadow: My best friend from high school is an ISTJ. Running around at night scaring druggies and drunks was one of our favourite activities.

Eiddy: I've found that most ISFJs in my real life either already grew up with wierdos and was used to it or are family members who know me. The rest keep their distance.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]