User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Only if they drink enough to get rid of all semblance of being ISTJs.
    Get out.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Get out.
    +1
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Get out.
    Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    +1
    Alright party animals, but I'm taking my beer.

MBTI
    INTJ

Sup,

New here.

Yes I can be, most of the time blame it on the Ac ac ac ac

MBTI
    ISTx

I'm an ISTP in ISTJ clothing.

MBTI
    INFP

I believe my dad is an ISTJ and he can be the life of a party if he wants to be.

He is quite good with his clever jokes, dancing, serious discussion that draws people attention and he feels at ease in crowd, so yeah I do believe ISTJ can be the life of the party whenever they feel like it.

MBTI
    LoLz

I got drunk once and all it did was make me say whatever was on my mind unfiltered. It ddin't make me a party animal or anything.

Senior Member compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I notice that if there are fewer people and I know the people I am around well, then I can be the life of the party (doesn't necessarily have to be an actual 'party'). Otherwise if there are many people and if I don't know them well, I'll be an utter recluse. I don't know if this is a trait of Introverts or ISTJs. Other types can feel free to answer too.
    I'm quite introverted (can happily go a few days without spending time with anyone at all) and I wouldn't say I ever behave like the life of a party, unless often being a bit silly and talking far too much counts, and I'm not like that within parties themselves. There's nothing about parties that particularly appeals to me, unless it's the kind of party in which you can easily hear people talk and hold a decent conversation without being bothered by people wanting you to dance, which I can't do and hate trying to do. Unless I'm a bit drunk I'm just bored by most parties and self-conscious about how bored and boring I must seem. Alcohol brings my Se to the fore and then I start to enjoy them. However in contexts in which I don't feel out of place, like quieter neighbourhood barbecues, I don't think I share your tendency to be a recluse when there are lots of people I don't know well, as long as there are a few that I do. I like meeting new people.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I don't think I've ever been the "life of the party" Maybe "at ease & talkative" but definitely not "life of the party"/dancing/wild or anything like that.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by compulsiverambler View Post
    I'm quite introverted (can happily go a few days without spending time with anyone at all) and I wouldn't say I ever behave like the life of a party, unless often being a bit silly and talking far too much counts, and I'm not like that within parties themselves. There's nothing about parties that particularly appeals to me, unless it's the kind of party in which you can easily hear people talk and hold a decent conversation without being bothered by people wanting you to dance, which I can't do and hate trying to do. Unless I'm a bit drunk I'm just bored by most parties and self-conscious about how bored and boring I must seem. Alcohol brings my Se to the fore and then I start to enjoy them. However in contexts in which I don't feel out of place, like quieter neighbourhood barbecues, I don't think I share your tendency to be a recluse when there are lots of people I don't know well, as long as there are a few that I do. I like meeting new people.
    By 'life of the party', I didn't mean only parties, I just meant in general, at social events, to be an 'entertainer'. I don't need alcohol to be a constant comic at these social events (if of course, I know the people well), but alcohol does help me become even more hilarious.