• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs, can you be the life of the party?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well im sure my oppinion has no say since im an ISF....whatever. lol.
but i can most deffinatley be the life of the party. and that DOES include cracking the jokes, dancing on tables and being the center of attention. but i have to be really comfortable and have to have had a good day :D
then i can party it up like the rest of them. other wise i tend to feel alone and i go sit in a corner.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I love to see ISTJs let their hair down.. cos when they do it gets wild really quickly :D:D:D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I love to see ISTJs let their hair down.. cos when they do it gets wild really quickly :D:D:D

So.... how do I let me hair down? :huh: I don't even know what that means Wild. :unsure: Doesn't that require long hair or something? :shock:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
well im sure my oppinion has no say since im an ISF....whatever. lol.
but i can most deffinatley be the life of the party. and that DOES include cracking the jokes, dancing on tables and being the center of attention. but i have to be really comfortable and have to have had a good day :D
then i can party it up like the rest of them. other wise i tend to feel alone and i go sit in a corner.

It's an ISTJ thread. Why post as an ISFx? There's just no point.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's an ISTJ thread. Why post as an ISFx? There's just no point.

well, i didnt realise 'thinking' and 'feeling' had anything to do with whether or not you'd be the life of the party.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
well, i didnt realise 'thinking' and 'feeling' had anything to do with whether or not you'd be the life of the party.

He asked ISTJs. Why answer the question as an ISFx, though? It's irrelevant data for his survey.