• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's and alcohol

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't mind drinking but, you know, moderation and all that jazz.

esfpmary

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
What is typical drunk behavior for SJ's? How do you act? Do you get angry?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't drink very often. When i did in the past, it was 5 shots of Sambuka and i was shitfaced then sober a few hours later. Nice.

What is typical drunk behavior for SJ's? How do you act? Do you get angry?

I don't drink on my own or when in a bad/sad mood. When i was drunk in the past, i was on the tables in the bars shaking my ass (dancing) not giving a damn what anyone else thought. It was about me having a good time. I have never been angry whilst drunk, i just become silly. I once came home so drunk and was about to flash my ex through the window, to find out it was my step dad standing there. Thank god, i took a minute to think that one through before executing it. *tut*. Good times.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I actually like the taste of the alcohol that I drink, and I like the relaxation from the depressant effects after a couple. I enjoy getting drunk, but I don't enjoy being drunk. Being really drunk is like being an infant in an adult body.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Only if you drink excessively it is, that was my point.

Past 2 glasses of wine, there's some damage. Again, I'm not trying to condemn it - I do definitely drink more than 2 glasses of wine sometimes. It's just useless, though, to think that a depressant drug has no long-term effect on your brain.

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't like any alcohol except for Coke and Bourbon and even that's a very rare exercise.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Won't touch it. My last drink was when I was 21, got drunk, I never want to be out of mind again. It isn't worth the money, types of friends, hangovers, liver and other bodily damage, not to mention possible reputation and even the taste to drink again.

I've seen enough drunks to know that is not how I want my life to end up as. As seen from an uncle even the friends are only there when there is liquor flowing, as soon as that dries up they disappear.

Crazydaisy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hmm...I love drinking! I would never even get close to become an alcoholic, but I feel that it always seems to make the night out on the town that much better. My friends and I have a ton of good stories that might not have happened if it weren't for the influence of alcohol!

I find that it totally loosens social anxiety for me (especially at bars and such), allows me to relax and have a good time!

Crazydaisy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
And I've been described as a hilarious drunk...alcohol has a very different effect on person to person. My ENFP best friend just goes SO over the top when he gets drunk, it's like his Fe just goes nuts. He's a great guy when he's sober, and when he's drunk, he's still a great guy, but just out of it