• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] J's

jixmixfix

Permabanned
One thing I like about J personality types is that they don't fuck around. I have an INTJ buddy who I call, who usually gets back to me pronto. He's also dead on time for soccer practice. Gotta respect that shieettttt

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Well, at least you Ps can show some respect.

Now let's work on you arriving on time. </humor>

jixmixfix

Permabanned
True. All my friends call me "crazy" or "freak".

i know this because I train with a jiu-jitsu black who is one. Thing is he knows some really sickly submissions it freaks me out..reminds me of someone who's not afraid to stab you right in the face if you get in their way.

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
i know this because I train with a jiu-jitsu black who is one. Thing is he knows some really sickly submissions it freaks me out..reminds me of someone who's not afraid to stab you right in the face if you get in their way.

LOL... Naw, ESTJ won't do that, we won't break the law. He might just threatened you. I do that too sometimes. ;)

Unique

On a serious note though... I'm only ever late when its non serious, like a party etc

When it comes to business I'm all... well... business.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I'm never late, at least not as long as the control on time is within my grasp and not outside forces. (like traffic jams or emergencies)

The only problem for me is remembering the appointment/engagement itself, that's harder. :cheese:

I could even have the appointment pinned up infront of me, and still forget it.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I think that is much better BerberElla, at least you don't get those "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date" type of dreams. After jumping out of bed at 3 in the morning a few times with your heart pounding. I think the laid back approach is much nicer.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah and they get pissy when we're late for everything.

shame, shame