• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Have you ever cheat on your SO?

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
SJs, have you ever cheat from your SO? If yes, why? If no, what kind of situation that could make you do that?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Not to be a moron, but I'm assuming that's supposed to read "Have you ever cheated on your SO?". ;)

No, I have not, and I never will. :cheers:

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
dude he's from friggin Jakarta, relax on the poor guy! English is prolly his 4th language or something

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Only one SO, and I was very drunk and we were not having sex at the time.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
dude he's from friggin Jakarta, relax on the poor guy! English is prolly his 4th language or something

Hence the reason I said "Not to be a moron..." :rolli: I just wanted to make sure I was understanding the question properly. What if he meant "Have you ever been cheated on from your SO?"

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Nope. And I probably won't.

Now. I will say that, while I believe cheating's wrong, it's not necessarily the end of a relationship. It's a symptom of dysfunction, a problem to be solved, IMO. The relationship was sick before the cheating ever took place. :shrug:

Assuming our relational morals are similar, maybe a better question to ask is, "How healthy is your relationship with your SO?"

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4

Wow, you remember my origin, I'm amazed. :blush:
And ummm... *cough* I'm a she, actually.

Not to be a moron, but I'm assuming that's supposed to read "Have you ever cheated on your SO?".

LOL... Yeah, that's what I mean. Thanks. :)

I can't do it, you'll have to. Or maybe ask whichever moderator can't avoid you the quickest.

LOL... I know. I just think that I don't have to make a poll. But it's a good idea. :yes:

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I've been cheated on, but never cheated myself. :cry:

Probably been suspected of it a few times though, cause I am a horrendous flirt who enjoys talking to women. Alot... :blush: In fact, when cheated on, I basically felt there was an expectation of a spilling forth of my endless cheating exploits. I was happy (well, angry) to disappoint. I'm a hopeless romantic, so the odds of me cheating are pretty slim despite my love for women in general.

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
Nope. And I probably won't.

For using the word probably instead of never, I say bravo.

Now. I will say that, while I believe cheating's wrong, it's not necessarily the end of a relationship. It's a symptom of dysfunction, a problem to be solved, IMO. The relationship was sick before the cheating ever took place. :shrug:

IMO, you're a smart woman. :yes:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've never cheated or been cheated on but I think people cheat because they're not in love.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Not while I've been married, and not very likely in the future.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been cheated on, several times.. and I couldn't do it to someone else.
(Hell, even if they cheated on me first.. however that situation's not really applicable since the relationship ended when their infidelity was discovered)

If I were interested in someone else, then that probably means I'm no longer interested in a monogamous relationship, and have been unhappy in it for some time. I imagine that's my signal to go. Unquestionably.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
I've been cheated on, but never cheated myself. :cry:

Probably been suspected of it a few times though, cause I am a horrendous flirt who enjoys talking to women. Alot... :blush: In fact, when cheated on, I basically felt there was an expectation of a spilling forth of my endless cheating exploits. I was happy (well, angry) to disappoint. I'm a hopeless romantic, so the odds of me cheating are pretty slim despite my love for women in general.

wow...i could have written that! the bigger than life persona sets up for...whats the word here...misunderstandings?

miscommunication is a bitch...isnt it