2 sx/so

Hello there.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hi Giggly.. hi all.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hey Giggly and Eiddy.

I think i would be able to spot an SJ better than an NJ as i know what i am looking for.

Stereotyping i don't think is a good thing as all ISFJ and ESFJ's didn't come from the same mould and thank god for that.

My brain is a filing system and address book, yet i have misplaced my passport which i would never do usually. It has a place but isn't there.

Never mind.

MBTI
    ISTJ

All right, so, there is really no way to spot an ISFJ in their natural surroundings? I mean, It's bad enough seperating them from INFJ's, but what about from ISTJ's? And I'm talking about females here. (The males are rather easy to distinguish from each other.)
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    I mean, It's bad enough seperating them from INFJ's, but what about from ISTJ's? And I'm talking about females here. (The males are rather easy to distinguish from each other.)
    INFJs are so rare you really won't have to worry about that. If you see an IxFJ, 9/10 times, it's going to be an ISFJ.

The ISTJ thing... you can tell that with a little time. If they betray a certain efficiency, or they follow the forms in a less personally expressive way that seems more functional, then you can pick up on it. ISTJ girls try to be sweet, but there's this unmistakable pragmatism and toughness that comes through despite their best efforts. The easiest way to pick up on it is to look at how they conduct themselves in situations where there aren't as many social expectations governing their actions.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    INFJs are so rare you really won't have to worry about that. If you see an IxFJ, 9/10 times, it's going to be an ISFJ.

The ISTJ thing... you can tell that with a little time. If they betray a certain efficiency, or they follow the forms in a less personally expressive way that seems more functional, then you can pick up on it. ISTJ girls try to be sweet, but there's this unmistakable pragmatism and toughness that comes through despite their best efforts. The easiest way to pick up on it is to look at how they conduct themselves in situations where there aren't as many social expectations governing their actions.
    Are there really that few INFJ's? And how DO the ISTJ/ISFJ's act when there are less social expectations?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Are there really that few INFJ's?
    Yeah. We're like 1% of the population. ISFJs are 13%. Which one are you more likely to encounter?
    And how DO the ISTJ/ISFJ's act when there are less social expectations?
    Well... the ISFJs will focus more on the people around them, making sure they're comfortable and enjoying themselves. The ISTJs will focus more on making sure that any tasks being performed are getting accomplished correctly. The Te/Fe difference.

ISTJ girls often feel pressured to fake ISFJ to some degree, but when they go into a situation where they aren't expected to, the difference becomes clear.

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

When myself, an ISFJ, an ISTJ and an ISTP were assembling a trampoline, the ISFJ was the only one disinterested in the task; she focused on how everyone was getting on, probing yours truly with teasing remarks whenever I made a mistake. :P The ISTJ led the operation, the ISTP followed the ISTJ's instructions, and I assisted the ISTP. The ISFJ just... hovered around, not really doing anything relevant. She was more interested in the guinea pig hobbling around the garden, or the cat sunning itself on the patio.

During PE (physical education) at school, the ISTJ was more competitive, often being the leader of her team. The ISFJ would hang around at the back with a friend and chat. The ISTJ was more task-orientated, as theory would state. The ISFJ was more gossip-orientated.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    ISTJ girls often feel pressured to fake ISFJ to some degree.
    Sounds like a new thread topic. I wonder what Recoleta would have to say about this statement.

Grungemouse> LOL @ the trampoline scenario!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Nearly everyone you read about here allegedly has an INFJ ex-girlfriend. Unless these INFJs are just blitz dating the world, I can't imagine how the percentages would work out for that many people to have dated INFJs. This makes me wonder if perhaps some of these INFJs are actually ISFJs...