User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Stalkers? More like ornothologists (sp) or etymologists. I don't want one to keep! I just want to make sure I have them correctly classified. I figured that the title might bring some otherwise non-participators of the N variety out.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Nice touch with the Queen in there.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post

I am sorry, I saw the title and just had to do it
    LOL. I had that very picture in my head, but didn't feel like going for it.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    i dont spot them so much.... i listen for what I call the "softie but firmie ISFJ voice". Its in their verbage, and if they dress conservatively....... yep, ISFJ.

My ISFJ friend has had pink hair, and blue hair, and her clothes are very very far from conservative so I wouldn't base my decision of how they dressed.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Does she hang out with other people who dress like that too?

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    My ISFJ friend has had pink hair, and blue hair, and her clothes are very very far from conservative so I wouldn't base my decision of how they dressed.
    +1 The ISFJ I used to know (recently broke up, but on good terms) also dyed her hair alot - black, red lowlights, then crimson - and the last time I saw her she was wearing a leather jacket. I think her choice of clothing was more of an expression of her interests; she's into rock music, so her choice of clothing reflected this. By all means, it wasn't over the top, and her style had an overriding sense of femininity. She was never fond of skirts, but I put that down to self-consciousness.

Her facial composure was very much like the Queen- stolid, firm, almost cold. That is, if you were unfamiliar. She was soft-spoken with a quiet and tentative voice, with a slow tempo that quickened the instant she was making a negative judgment (which she made quite frequently). You would never see her smile in public, even with her circle of friends around her. However, once she was in a comfortable environment she always had a smile on her face. But funnily enough, never in photographs.

I don't think you'd see ISFJs that often in "the wild", unless their circle of friends are extraverts. The ISFJ I knew lived and died in her bedroom listening to music, in the living room watching TV, on the computer checking out Facebook (perhaps the best thing for an introvert with Fe, because you can check out other peoples lives without having to engage with them all) or out shopping with her ESTJ sister at the local town centre.
    Um, yeah.

^ She died??

and LOL @ Antimony

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

I was speaking about her in past tense because they were the characteristics I recalled from our past encounters. We're on good terms, but we no longer spend time around one another; she lives two hours away. I guess I should have said "an ISFJ I used to spend time with", rather than "used to know", hehe. Sorry for the confusion.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

When I encounter wild ISFJs, I inflict them with poison, wear them down, and then throw a pokeball

Moving on... I know one of them, he loves crazy ideas and wild dramatic things even more than I do, and he has an amazing knack for remembering movie lines and quotes. He is really really into classical music, he probably considers his tastes refined. I remember him saying once that he really needs to be in control, when he's not, things get out of hand (he leads a pack of introverts ) He appears to dress very eccentrically, but really, he just likes traditional things, suits, ties, hats, buttons etc. His room is spotless (I notice because it's the complete opposite of mine , and its full of pointless little figurines and posters and things, it's rather... stylish? He really seems to value connections between himself and others, he makes sure that he's being chivalrous, at all costs, but it's far more evident around the ladies . He also seems to seriously hold grudges with people. That's about all I can gather from him, He fits the profiles stunningly and most of the comments above I can definitely agree with, except for the sports thing. ISFJs, as far as I know, prefer to conserve their energy, but if they really enjoy a sport, they will do it... so, it's probably hard to type them with that...

INFJs are very different...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    LoLz

I thought this thread title said, "Shooting an ISFJ in the wild." *scratches head*