User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official ISTJ Fanclub Thread

Default The Official ISTJ Fanclub Thread

Here is a place where the rest of you can compliment us and build are egos. Fellow ISTJs are welcome to join the fun too!!
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

Okay. I will contribute, I promise. But I will give it a few days to think on it. I don't know many ISTJs and thus don't want to attribute specific personal characteristics to a wide group.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Excellent memory and observation skills.

Organized and reliable.

Traditionalist without being a slave to tradition (in other words an independently minded traditionalist).

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

only bites when provoked Array

That is the hardest assignment I have ever been given. ISTJs are among the most annoying type I know; the only use I have found for ISTJs is to train and send them to the code mines, because they're reliable minions. I suppose they also make reliable, but highly annoying, system administrators. They also make great accountants that I always want to strangle after having the misfortune of meeting them.

There were plenty of them in my major - the ones that float between being being code grinders/monkeys and accountants. Most of the people that couldn't make it (that I knew about) changed majors and became accountants.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

6w7 sx/so

My friend rocks! Easy to drag outside, lots of fun to spar with, and I like the mind games he comes up with to play on drunken late night park wanderers.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

ISTJ's are so hardworking and reliable, you can always count on them on critical stages to get things done. Excellent organization, memory, clear judgment and usually accepting the rule of authority. Trustworthy and loyal, their word is everything.

They're like an administrator's dream pawns. I love having ISTJs on my team because I like people who follow orders when I give them direct commands instead of questioning me.

ISTJ's are very loyal and dependable.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)

Senior Member Array girlnamedbless's Avatar

My best friend is ISTJ and she's hilarious beyond reason.. and a very loyal friend.
    I bet they'll put something in the air tonight, just to light your face.

Mamma said knock you out Array Mempy's Avatar

They seem to know where everything goes and keep it there. "A place for everything and everything in its place."

Never disorganized. Tidy, clean, neat, perfectly-kept household.

They have an understanding side. The other day my ISTJ grandma was nice to me. We don't have the best history together so this was a special event. I came home from practicing my driving, and I was having the worst day. I knew I hadn't done well, and I was feeling so bad and so inadequate. She was the only one who was understanding. She said the best thing anybody could have said to me at that moment. It was literally the BEST thing anybody could have said to me. She said, "You just have to practice and build your confidence up," and she said it like she really understood what I was feeling. That's the way I always want to remember her.

They're witty. My ISTJ grandma gets really cutesie all the time, but she actually hates it when anyone else gets cutesie.

I may think of more later.

The females seem ok. (so far) lol you will have to excuse my bias on this one.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"