First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I saw in Sona a strong J preference; characteristically holding rigid and dogmatic viewpoints. He also exhibited contradictory logic and independent viewpoints, which could've suggested N. Sensors, and especially Sensing Thinkers, are better at not contradicting themselves, because they are more aware of such things.

Of course, there are cultural differences that must be taken into consideration here.
    Well the ISTJ I know ran as DM for a while once and was the most capricious of all. More so than the INTJ for certain and sometimes even more so than the ISFJ we have running now and she can really have some vindictive days!!!

Why would SJs be more consistent than NJs? Surely it's just a matter of what they are consistent to? One to the specifics and the other to the pattern.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

I'm a big fan of them, as long as they aren't my boss or have any power over me. I don't tend to do so well with their management style in most cases.

Normally very logical but always loyal and trustworthy. Qualities that many of the other types pride themselves in, but not near to the extent of the ISTJ and they don't need any praise of recognition for it either.

A lot of the other types, even whey they are "generous" are being manipulative or phony or want something in return.
    Last edited by meanlittlechimp; 10-12-2007 at 05:52 PM.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Why is the SJ section so empty?

Because most of our kind are apparently too good for this forum. I've also heard that alot of ISTJs shun MBTI.
    By the way, I'm the girl in the picture, lol.... happily married though, so don't even...

MBTI
    ISTJ

I've been reading this stuff for a while now because it just intrigues me. It makes sense.

GirlAmerica

ISTJ's are the ONLY type I have encountered that are more private and less sharing than INTJ's......tough nut to crack!!!

MBTI
    ENTP

My best friend is ISTJ, but he's sorta.... gone wrong. I want to discuss that actually, cos I know two ISTJ's that have both 'gone wrong' in a similar way and I don't get it.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

My best friend is also an ISTJ and because of him I have an enormous amount of respect for the type. My ISTJ is one of the few people I know who I'm not related to who loves to argue stupid points we may not even believe in with me.
    But he always backs his argument up with facts or at least some pretty good speculation. He's always respectful to people who don't necessarily share his beliefs and is one of the sweetest and most intelligent people I've had the honor to know.
    He can have trouble with hypothetical questions and arguments (he hates them) and can be frustratingly stubborn.
    I think my ISTJ is one of the few people who actually understands me and often has to explain my weirdness to others and suggest how best to deal with me.
    He's also hilarious because he's pretty serious for much of the time, and then surprises people with his wit and silliness.
    Together, we are an unstoppable team of sarcasm, annoying argumentativeness and rationality to the point of ridiculousness.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mendacity View Post
    I think my ISTJ is one of the few people who actually understands me and often has to explain my weirdness to others and suggest how best to deal with me.
    He's also hilarious because he's pretty serious for much of the time, and then surprises people with his wit and silliness.
    Together, we are an unstoppable team of sarcasm, annoying argumentativeness and rationality to the point of ridiculousness.

My ISTJ often has to explain my behaviour to his family and together we comiserate about them. He's very sarcastic and is often not understood by others as well. On the whole we get along very well.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

GirlAmerica

ISTJ is the only type of man that I can truly envision myself happy with.

I have one in my life...and it is like finally understanding myself through him.