• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] Ask an ESTJ!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OK. How much would I be allowed to spend on shelves if it would help?
Spend, like money-wise? I dunno. Not a lot. You don't need extravagant shelves. Whatever shelves will get the job done. If they were a little pricey, the ESTJ would be fine if you proved to them that you NEED those particular shelves, and you couldn't find them cheaper.
(I wonder how many times I've used the phrase "get the job done" in this thread... :))

There's this ESTP running around here with a really similar username to yours, and you've drawn my attention to how much more respectful ESTJs tend to be, and I appreciate that.
Thank you. I try hard to be respectful, so I appreciate that. Seriously.

Other questions?

Last edited:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think people wouldnt gimme coins. I am just not like the natural way of looking like to be in need.

I dont know 100% but I think that was basically what hold me back from asking for help. There must be another idea to solve the problem !

INTPatricia

MBTI Type
intj
I am an INTP and this friend of mine is an ESTJ. How would I know if our friendship was more than that? He has always assumed that I "wouldn't date him" but we do see each other often. I would definitely date him. What would the signs that an ESTJ guy liked me be?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh jeez. I dunno! I know that when I like a guy it's pretty obvious, but ESTJ men are probably pretty different in that regard.
WickedQueen! Where are you? Help, please? :)

EDIT: *crickets chirping*
Well, since she's not here at the moment, I'll try (although I have NO CLUE how much truth this may hold - considering my complete and utter lack of expertise in the romance department): In my experience, ESTJ behavior around crushes is a little more... awkward?...affected? In any case, not as natural around people they like. Maybe if he has trouble talking to you, or looks at you in a certain way. Maybe he laughs more at your jokes than other people do.

Idea: You could just ask him to go out with you sometime (emphasizing that nothing would be awkward if he said no, since you're asking in a very casual sense (you are, right?)). If you're close friends, you know, a date might not be out of the question.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think people wouldnt gimme coins. I am just not like the natural way of looking like to be in need.

I dont know 100% but I think that was basically what hold me back from asking for help. There must be another idea to solve the problem !

I know! Steal fluffywolf's clothes! :devil:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's not solving problems, that's shifting problems! *waves hand angrily*

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh fine. *grumbles*
How about the two of you team up temporarily, so you can take down a random dude in an alley, and give the dude's clothes to entropie, who will then be happy and distracted enough to not notice fluffywolf running like hell to get away from him? :)
Hopefully that will work.

But ANYWAYS. More questions, anyone?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who should help me take over the world?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A bunch of NTs to plan everything out with you, a bunch of SJs to enact the NTs' plans, a bunch of NFs to plan out how to bend the public to your will, and a bunch of SPs to enact the NFs' plans.
And some extra ESTJs to check up on everybody and see that everything goes smoothly. :D

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another question: can I enlist you to make sure everything goes smoothly?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll be perfectly capable of devising a plan to get rid of all your accomplishes once the job is done in one fell swoop, and I am probably one of the few people you can trust to give you full control without giving a crap about power and world domination. As long as I'll have enough space for self-development.

A nice lil castle with an ocean view would do the trick.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll be perfectly capable of devising a plan to get rid of all your accomplishes once the job is done in one fell swoop, and I am probably one of the few people you can trust to give you full control without giving a crap about power and world domination. As long as I'll have enough space for self-development.

A nice lil castle with an ocean view would do the trick.

Okay. I need a chef though. Pick me up one of those, please.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Eh. I don't trust you. You'd probably throw me in the shark tank once your power was secured.

Otherwise, yes. On two conditions:
1. Cushy benefits.
2. Smart, good-looking men working for me. :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hear Wolfy can bake pretty good.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Baking is all very good and well, but I like salty foods.

Eh. I don't trust you. You'd probably throw me in the shark tank once your power was secured.

Otherwise, yes. On two conditions:
1. Cushy benefits.
2. Smart, good-looking men working for me. :)

I think I could secure something. You must prove yourself worthy, however.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sure. Anytime :)

But this is: :offtopic:
:D

Any other questions? :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
A bunch of NTs to plan everything out with you, a bunch of SJs to enact the NTs' plans, a bunch of NFs to plan out how to bend the public to your will, and a bunch of SPs to enact the NFs' plans.
And some extra ESTJs to check up on everybody and see that everything goes smoothly. :D

I am gonna enlist you aswell !

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Statement.

I had him first!

Antimony