• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] Ask an ESTJ!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TBH I try not to. The way I try to manage people is to check in every once and a while and see how they're doing, especially if they have any questions. (I'm used to working with people who get tunnel-vision when they work, and who might not think to ask for help.)

If/when I do micromanage, it's because I don't trust the person to do every step correctly, and I feel like they might need my help at every step. I stop micromanaging as soon as I know that I don't need to.

i need to hire an ESTJ to micro manage me...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i need to hire an ESTJ to micro manage me...
Ooh! Pick me!

Hermione_raising_hand.jpg

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ooh! Pick me!

Hermione_raising_hand.jpg

you're hired!

first order of business: tell me how to handle my work load including how to complete these documents that are already late. back date? fill them in with late dates? thank you :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have you ever had an INTP boyfriend?
Nope -- probably because of the aforementioned INTP dad, lol. Wouldn't rule it out though!

IIRC female self-typed ESTJ [MENTION=21890]Codex[/MENTION] has an INTP boyfriend though.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Nope -- probably because of the aforementioned INTP dad, lol. Wouldn't rule it out though!

IIRC female self-typed ESTJ [MENTION=21890]Codex[/MENTION] has an INTP boyfriend though.

According to socionics, INTP is an a supervision relation with ESTJ's. Do you feel like the description matches your experience with INTP's?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
According to socionics, INTP is an a supervision relation with ESTJ's. Do you feel like the description matches your experience with INTP's?
Not sure. I don't know much about Socionics at all. My INTP dad could easily be a non-INTP in Socionics terms.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Not sure. I don't know much about Socionics at all. My INTP dad could easily be a non-INTP in Socionics terms.

Do you think INTP's are perfect at least according to you? I'm curious because in Socionics , the supervise doesn't see anything wrong with the supervisor.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you think INTP's are perfect at least according to you? I'm curious because in Socionics , the supervise doesn't see anything wrong with the supervisor.
1) No one is perfect, and
2) See my previous comment -- I don't know anything about socionics INTPs, I only know about MBTI INTPs.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
What are your organizational skills like? I know stereotypically, Te dominants/auxiliaries are supposed to be pretty organized, but of course stereotypes aren't always true.

DreamBeliever

Is your dominant Te fuction pretty much a device to implement your Fi values? Is Fi like a driving force of right & wrong in the background? What were you like as a child? Were you the confident, outgoing, all around good student, like I picture young ESTJs to be? What do you think is the biggest misconception about your type? Why do you think that is? My old ESTJ roommate was a psychology major with a concentration in social work (which I never would have guessed based upon other things I observed about her, if she hadn't told me). Do you think that's an unusual college major for an ESTJ, or could you picture yourself, or other ESTJs you known, taking an interest in that kind of work?

DreamBeliever

& Do you really care much about strangers opinions of you? Or do the opinions of those close to you only really matter? What do you think of people that are rude in public? Are you more realistic & matter of fact, or do you still try to take care of the people's feelings around you?