How many different flavors of ESTJ are there? :P

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    How many different flavors of ESTJ are there? :P
    Lol, I didn't even notice this question - I'm sorry raz

Anyhoo, this is an outside-the-box answer, but here it is anyways.

My list of ESTJ ingredients:
    1. Salt (i.e. all business, no creativity. The ESTJ stereotype.)
    2. Cheddar cheese (i.e. charming, gregarious, people-friendly - ESTJs that scored low on T, or that have very well developed Fe.)
    3. Worcestershire sauce (i.e. bizarre and excitable ESTJ filled with Ne: "OMG what if I turned this scrap wood into a CHAIR ")
    4. BEER (i.e. the MACHO ESTJ :workout
    5. Cayenne pepper (i.e. the ESTJ that's about as subtle as a slap in the face. This is the ESTJ that everyone complains about on TypeC.)

Mix well, add some other things, and you get... ESTJ WELSH RAREBIT!

Now here's the answer: There are five flavors of ESTJ! Because each ESTJ is more of one of those flavors than the others, but (in my opinion) has moments where each flavor shows up. This theory is only preliminary but it seems to work okay.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESTJ

I wonder which flavor you are EJCC

Here's my question:
    What do you think of money?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Hey Chris! Where've you been? You should answer some questions in here when they come up. Or, at least, think about your possible answers to some that I've already answered, and compare our answers. Because I always love to hear how TypeC's ESTJs compare. You guys hardly ever show up, after all and it gets kinda lonely here in the Guardhouse without other ESTJs to chat with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    I wonder which flavor you are EJCC
    I'm going to ignore how creepy that sounded, and say, within the boundaries I made in my previous post... cheddar cheese. Though I was in a Worcestershire sauce sort of mood when I wrote all that

Here's my question:
    What do you think of money?
    I think of money in a very utilitarian way. I earn it, and use it to get things I need. It's a necessity in the world we live in. Sometimes I wish we had a barter system still But in today's world, people are less likely to get scammed out of their hard-earned resources than they were hundreds of years ago when they measured their wealth in livestock. But that's just my (slightly uneducated) opinion.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Anyhoo, this is an outside-the-box answer, but here it is anyways.
    Go for it NeEJCC!
    My list of ESTJ ingredients:
    1. Salt (i.e. all business, no creativity. The ESTJ stereotype.)
    2. Cheddar cheese (i.e. charming, gregarious, people-friendly - ESTJs that scored low on T, or that have very well developed Fe.)
    3. Worcestershire sauce (i.e. bizarre and excitable ESTJ filled with Ne: "OMG what if I turned this scrap wood into a CHAIR ")
    4. BEER (i.e. the MACHO ESTJ :workout
    5. Cayenne pepper (i.e. the ESTJ that's about as subtle as a slap in the face. This is the ESTJ that everyone complains about on TypeC.)
    Oh crap. I've got to keep on a diet poor in salt. Do I really have to cut down on ESTJs?
    Or... wouldn't a basic bulk food not be the ideal representative for the boring all-business ESTJ; like potatoes or wheat or rice? How can salt ever be boring, actually? You didn't know how to use it on water paint, did you?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Oh crap. I've got to keep on a diet poor in salt. Do I really have to cut down on ESTJs?
    It's okay You can cut down on salt and add more of the other ingredients - especially cheese - to compensate. It'll be just as good!
    Or... wouldn't a basic bulk food not be the ideal representative for the boring all-business ESTJ; like potatoes or wheat or rice? How can salt ever be boring, actually? You didn't know how to use it on water paint, did you?
    I think salt works pretty well for ESTJs, actually, because it seems boring when it's sitting out on the table in its little shaker, but once you actually taste it - BAM!

MBTI
    LoLz

LOL, that was an awesome post. Very nice EJCC. Though, I have to say I like mixing Cayenne Pepper with Cheddar Cheese. Now I wish there was a list like that for ISTJs. I wonder if I should work on that. I just know there are several kinds of ISTJs also.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    LOL, that was an awesome post. Very nice EJCC. Though, I have to say I like mixing Cayenne Pepper with Cheddar Cheese. Now I wish there was a list like that for ISTJs. I wonder if I should work on that. I just know there are several kinds of ISTJs also.
    You should definitely make a list like that. Should I post on the ISTJ question thread, so you have an excuse to make one?

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

Not at all! I'll recognize your right to rule if you prove yourself to be qualified to rule, and if you prove that you're worthy of respect and admiration. And that sort of thing has to be on an individual basis; i.e. we won't assume that all INTJs are qualified just because one of them is.

In other words... prove your worth!
    This is it EXACTLY. When I was younger, I was told that I have a problem with authority, but I don't necessarily. I have a problem with "authorities" who are less apt or intelligent than I am. I have a problem with being told that I should respect someone by virtue of their rank/position alone.

I love this freaking thread and it makes me so glad I came back to the forum.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    This is it EXACTLY. When I was younger, I was told that I have a problem with authority, but I don't necessarily. I have a problem with "authorities" who are less apt or intelligent than I am. I have a problem with being told that I should respect someone by virtue of their rank/position alone.

YES.

I love this freaking thread and it makes me so glad I came back to the forum.
    Excellent! So read more! Post more! I WANT YOUR OPINION. <--forceful intimidation glare