User Tag List

First 2363717273747583123173 Last

Thread: Ask an ESTJ!

MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    That is so adorable! Did the ESTJ react well? Was it awkward? 'Cause if it wasn't awkward, then you don't need to do anything
    Hmm... awkward... Well, we were mumbling to each other in Klingon...

I've read some of your blog this thread, and from your self-described personality, you seem very much like an ESTP friend of mine who is very balanced on the P/J scale. That's a very good thing, as everyone seems to like her.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Hmm... awkward... Well, we were mumbling to each other in Klingon...
    Wow. I fail at life. Completely forgot about that. I was seriously imagining you gnawing on someone's arm irl...

I've read some of your blog this thread, and from your self-described personality, you seem very much like an ESTP friend of mine who is very balanced on the P/J scale. That's a very good thing, as everyone seems to like her.
    Why thank you! There's no way in hell that I could possibly be an ESTP (though I act like one when I dislike an authority figure), but thanks!

Lol, maybe this SHOULD be a blog... I didn't mean for it to be, but since no other ESTJs have been answering questions that much (despite my invitations), it kinda seems like one, doesn't it? Hard to say...
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Wow. I fail at life. Completely forgot about that. I was seriously imagining you gnawing on someone's arm irl...
    It's ok. I don't bite... very hard anyway.

Why thank you! There's no way in hell that I could possibly be an ESTP (though I act like one when I dislike an authority figure), but thanks!

Lol, maybe this SHOULD be a blog... I didn't mean for it to be, but since no other ESTJs have been answering questions that much (despite my invitations), it kinda seems like one, doesn't it? Hard to say...
    I enjoy role-playing other types for fun and understanding their perspective, so maybe I'll jump in and help you answer a few too!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I enjoy role-playing other types for fun and understanding their perspective, so maybe I'll jump in and help you answer a few too!
    Okay - as long as you have evidence to back it up, that you can share to help prove your point. That's how it's been in the past with this thread, so now it's the RULEZ.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Wink

Okay - as long as you have evidence to back it up, that you can share to help prove your point. That's how it's been in the past with this thread, so now it's the RULEZ.

RULEZ?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ Yup. If you're gonna roleplay being an ESTJ, RULEZ are the first thing to pay attention to <-- teacher face

And I hate to say that we're ...but we are

SO... if anyone has more Questions, feel free!
    Last edited by EJCC; 03-08-2010 at 03:37 PM.

MBTI
    ENTP

You've already answered my question. Even ESTJs can get off topic once in a while

Do ESTJs have realistic (night) dreams? My husband dreams of catching (or missing) planes, riding his bicycle, talking to somebody at work... Sometimes his dreams are so realistic he mistakes them for reality until reality says otherwise.
    ("Tamske, did you say last night that you didn't like me any more and wanted to move?" "WHAT?!?" "Oh, that must have been a dream, then...")
    At the other hand, my dreams are of the absurdist, self-referencing adventure type. I'll never mistake them for reality.
    (Well, unless EJCC is *really* an ENTP. I dreamt that last night... )
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    You've already answered my question. Even ESTJs can get off topic once in a while
    Lol, yeah. There was an earlier point in the thread, too (maybe between pages 15 and 20 --->EDIT: It was pages 10 through 12), where we got REALLY off topic. I blame the ENTPs... :rolleyes2:

Do ESTJs have realistic (night) dreams? My husband dreams of catching (or missing) planes, riding his bicycle, talking to somebody at work... Sometimes his dreams are so realistic he mistakes them for reality until reality says otherwise.
    ("Tamske, did you say last night that you didn't like me any more and wanted to move?" "WHAT?!?" "Oh, that must have been a dream, then...")
    That has definitely happened to me before, but not in a long time. Most of my dreams are kind of like anxiety dreams. For example, I had a dream once that I was going to Indonesia for a month, and I forgot about the trip until an hour before the plane was going to take off. So the rest of the dream was me packing like crazy.

Sometimes I have adventure-ish dreams, though; once, I dreamed that I had won a car in some sort of raffle, and right before I went to claim it, someone snuck up behind me with chloroform on a cloth and the next thing I knew I was tied to a chair in a warehouse. The rest of the dream was me trying to sneak out without getting killed by this blonde henchwoman with a chainsaw I ended up taking her down by finding the nearest projectiles (mostly lightbulbs from a box I found in a corner of the warehouse) and throwing them at her. And then I rescued some other people, and that was my dream.

But most of my dreams are fairly realistic, i.e. they're technically possible (though VERY unlikely), and almost never involve magic or anything like that.

(Well, unless EJCC is *really* an ENTP. I dreamt that last night... )
    OMG you DREAMED about me??? Lol, I'm not the only one who's had a dream about TypeC!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

You confirmed for me that my boyfriend is an estj. Lol. THANKS!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by milkyway2 View Post
    You confirmed for me that my boyfriend is an estj. Lol. THANKS!
    :confused: Erm... no problem?

Out of curiosity, what answers specifically were like your boyfriend's? Seeing as how I know very few ESTJs irl, I'm curious

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)