User Tag List

Page 38 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask an ESTJ!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

What would make you fart on your SO? I mean literally walk over sit on their lap and fart. I have observed an estj do this on multiple occasions and I think it has something to do with expressing their comfort? or maybe just marking their territory? lol i dunno...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    What would make you fart on your SO? I mean literally walk over sit on their lap and fart. I have observed an estj do this on multiple occasions and I think it has something to do with expressing their comfort? or maybe just marking their territory? lol i dunno...
    Are they rednecks?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ Yeah, that probably has something to do with it. Either that, or just how they were raised. See, where I'm from, that's completely inappropriate (since NOBODY does that - plus, it's just gross), and since ESTJs like to stick to social norms (usually), it makes me think that wherever this person comes from is somewhere that finds... farting on somebody's lap... acceptable. (It might ALSO have to do with him being a man, but that's a shot in the dark.)
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    ^ Yeah, that probably has something to do with it. Either that, or just how they were raised. See, where I'm from, that's completely inappropriate (since NOBODY does that - plus, it's just gross), and since ESTJs like to stick to social norms (usually), it makes me think that wherever this person comes from is somewhere that finds... farting on somebody's lap... acceptable. (It might ALSO have to do with him being a man, but that's a shot in the dark.)
    well his SO was not particularly thrilled about it, and he's Japan born raised in US not a redneck at all. He holds a high executive position in his company, he's pretty intelligent too, however when he does this it makes him seem immature and insecure. It's just really funny cause on the outside you wouldn't expect someone like him to be like that but he is.

Senior Member Array WickedQueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

hahaha... maybe he has some illness that caused him unable to control his farting behaviour...

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ISTp None

I think this is a case where typology can be thrown out the window.
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Yup, flatulation is a[I]type[I]ical!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    No, I only know two guys who do that. One is my step-dad's brother and he is a beautiful example of "trailer trash". The other is quite the smooth talker and bullshiter, but I don't know where he started from. The rest of the guys I know decently either hold it till the girls are gone or don't make anything of it at all.

well his SO was not particularly thrilled about it, and he's Japan born raised in US not a redneck at all. He holds a high executive position in his company, he's pretty intelligent too, however when he does this it makes him seem immature and insecure. It's just really funny cause on the outside you wouldn't expect someone like him to be like that but he is.
    Hen desu yo... Eh, then again, if you watch their game shows...

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I think this is a case where typology can be thrown out the window.
    Yeah, I think so too.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ISTp None

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Yup, flatulation is a[I]type[I]ical!
    very punny, fids.
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

"Everything in its place" Array fill's Avatar
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Sorry if this comes off as anger- because it is.

For the second time I've gotten into an ESTJ girl, and for the second time, she carries around another guy 'friend' in her pocket, and he does whatever the hell she says, which completely kills any motivation for me to try and get to know her. Example of this? I text her with a question and get a text back from her friend answering it.

It's damn annoying.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3