entp
    Enneagram

not-including you of course. Sry I need to say such things

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well I didnt want to pick on you and I see from your fast responses that you maybe not comfortable with me being here. I was just trieing to find out how humane a real estj is, cause I thought myself a long time I could be one and I hadnt got much of a chance besides some people to get to know one.
    Aww... I'm comfortable with you being here! I just wasn't totally sure if I understood your question, so if I sounded terse, that was why.
    I responded quickly because I like answering these. It's not like I just wanted to get it over with or anything like that.

What do you mean "play a recording"? When you asked the question, you said "why do people..?" not "why do ESTJs...?", so I answered it as such.
    Did I just prove something bad about my type without realizing it? Crap!
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well its not nice of you playing the hurtful card with me first of all, cause I am an asshole and it would be nice if you treat me like one.

2nd I think I am one of the very few persons on the forums who actually have an idea what an estj can be. Namely a very capable leader, which involves a great deal of knowledge of the personalities you are leading. Therefore I am seeing what you are doing here.

3rd I said people, cause its people. Its not estjs. And... I wont go on from no on, cause I cant. No it would get personal and thats private.

4th I am sorry if I bugged you, what I didnt yaya I know, you go on here, talking, I go on elsewhere rambling. I am just drunk today and got some unresolved issues I need to figure out. I am always trieing to find someone to talk about with but as you know. (see point five for reference)

5th entps are the most intelligent in the world !

Captain out

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Jeez! I really, REALLY hope I'm not like this. If there's one thing that I DON'T want to be (besides a liar/cheat), it's a whiner/manipulator. But maybe I am? Hm.

Outer reaction to the idea that I'm like that:
    If I do act like that... I'm really sorry. Seriously. I know people who do stuff like that, and it pisses me off too.

Inner reaction:
    :eek:
    I don't know about anyone else, but I find it's ESPs that try to do the most manipulation in my life. I once had a manager whom I would make my problems his while keeping myself important to the operation of the business. He did try the "you are all replaceable", but I seemed to have made the owners more money than what would justify training to replace me.

It is my belief that I have yet to have a negative encounter with an ESTJ...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Where can we go to recruit/kidnap some ESTJ men to join this forum?
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Where can we go to recruit/kidnap some ESTJ men to join this forum?
    Come to think of it, where are the ESTJ men? Do they exist?
    There's a question for you!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I have an idea!

....and now we wait....
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^^^ Nice.

Also, I'd try the ESTJs in student organizations. The Student-Organization-President-ESTJs would be much more likely to be interested in analytical psychology than, say, the Little-League-Yelling-Dad-ESTJs, who would probably have little to no patience for posting on forums. (Plus, those guys are no fun. College students are more lively, and, most significantly, more open-minded.)

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I find it's ESPs that try to do the most manipulation in my life.
    Agreed!!! It can be so annoying - especially when you don't know that you're being duped. E.g. if an ESFP is fake crying and you don't realize it's fake, and you comfort them, and you find out later that they just wanted attention. You were just trying to be nice, and it ended up being something else entirely. GRR!! :steam:
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Hey, hey hey hey! Leave my ESFP peoples alone or you'll have to deal with me haha

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Agreed!!! It can be so annoying - especially when you don't know that you're being duped. E.g. if an ESFP is fake crying and you don't realize it's fake, and you comfort them, and you find out later that they just wanted attention. You were just trying to be nice, and it ended up being something else entirely. GRR!! :steam:
    Well, my ESFP friend is good about this and tends to be great fun with next to no manipulation (what manipulation he may do ends up for the good anyway). My mother on the other hand I've learned to stop reacting to hear tears and run the tough love routine as all she's looking for is service with only her benefiting from the transaction. Had a boss who also manipulated to spend less money on me; I counter manipulated him for decent hours and workplace reform - I think he was ESTP.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]