User Tag List

Page 14 of 259 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 2590

Thread: Ask an ESTJ!

  1. #131
    Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,281

    Default

    Here's a serious one.

    How would I, as an INTP, get an ESTJ to utterly and completely respect me beyond all reason?

    (I do realize that asking an ESTJ is not how one would attempt this, but there's a serious angle I wish to explore with this question!)
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  2. #132
    Wurstverkäufer Array entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    16,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    FEMALE could also mean an extremely extraverted feeling male.
    Basically ESTJs are Fe-males. If you would interprete that in a stereotypical way. Cause they are ultimately strong at both Fe and Te, they just got no ideas how to have a great idea and that's exactly why EJCC and me are going to bed now together.

    Cu you all later guys, EJCC will be availiable again, monday afternoon
    Lost Frequencies - All or Nothing

    "People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."
    ~Saint's Progress by John Galsworthy

  3. #133
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Basically ESTJs are Fe-males. If you would interprete that in a stereotypical way.
    Whoa. That's actually really true. At least, in western society, where women are encouraged to develop their Fe.
    ...Wow. I've got to remember that. That's pretty cool.

    Cause they are ultimately strong at both Fe and Te, they just got no ideas how to have a great idea and that's exactly why EJCC and me are going to bed now together.

    Cu you all later guys, EJCC will be availiable again, monday afternoon
    Ouch.
    LOL. Sure.
    Wishful thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  4. #134
    Wurstverkäufer Array entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    16,182

    Default

    You've got no idea ma'am,

    *bows down politely and goes to bed to get the bottle of vodka he drank today out of his system*
    Lost Frequencies - All or Nothing

    "People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."
    ~Saint's Progress by John Galsworthy

  5. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grungemouse View Post
    Would an ESTJ mother have rose-coloured spectacles when evaluating their children, or would they be brutally honest? My mother's an ESTJ and she always insists how pretty I am, how great a figure I have, etc. Is this merely her way of trying to boost my confidence, or is she being honest? Or is she just being a proud mother who stares at a vulture and sees a swan?

    She swears she's being objective, but I'm still sceptical.
    I think she is telling you the truth.

  6. #136

    Default

    How would you know if an ESTJ liked you or was just, um, well, you know.

  7. #137
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,768

    Default

    Oh, here I am being the oblivious ESTJ again. Sorry. "You know" what?
    Do you mean, liked you for your mind/personality, versus liking you for your body? Or do you mean liking you as a friend, versus liking you as something more?

    EDIT: Sorry about the thread derailment before. I hope you can still navigate it OK, INTPatricia.

    EDIT AGAIN: I forgot to answer FluffyWolf's question!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Here's a serious one.

    How would I, as an INTP, get an ESTJ to utterly and completely respect me beyond all reason?

    (I do realize that asking an ESTJ is not how one would attempt this, but there's a serious angle I wish to explore with this question!)
    Ooh, I'm curious now. Let's see if I can do this well.
    Someone had a question earlier about how to get an ESTJ's respect. Same thing here: prove yourself to them. In the case of INTPs, all the ones I know, I feel like I have to almost babysit, because their work schedules/methods are so erratic that I get worried, and don't trust them. So, I guess you'd have to prove that you can, in fact, get everything done without any of their supervision.
    But with regard to the "beyond all reason" part... You'd have to essentially blow their minds with how awesome you are. You'd have to exceed their expectations of you by so much and in so many areas that they couldn't deny your superiority. You'd have to beat them in their self-imposed hierarchy by many levels.
    Why do you ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  8. #138
    にゃん Array runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Spend, like money-wise? I dunno. Not a lot. You don't need extravagant shelves. Whatever shelves will get the job done. If they were a little pricey, the ESTJ would be fine if you proved to them that you NEED those particular shelves, and you couldn't find them cheaper.
    (I wonder how many times I've used the phrase "get the job done" in this thread... )
    Hmmm, when I hear the phrase "find X cheaper" I get a little on edge because I was brought up to do it right the first time with the right materials. Some things require a little strength to bare the load required of them...

    Would it be easier to just draw up a whole proposal on it with all the math and data presented?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #139
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Hmmm, when I hear the phrase "find X cheaper" I get a little on edge because I was brought up to do it right the first time with the right materials. Some things require a little strength to bare the load required of them...
    Oh, of course. Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that cheapness was more important than quality. I guess I wasn't very clear; I meant that you should try to make a fiscally responsible purchase. It should be sturdy, and, like I said, should get the job done (I said that phrase again! ), but shouldn't cost too much.

    Would it be easier to just draw up a whole proposal on it with all the math and data presented?
    Well, I don't have all the details on the situation, but... this is a business expense? With company funds? Then yeah, actually, that would be a better idea. Better for book-keeping, anyways. So okay, good plan.
    It would help for you to be there in person, giving supplemental data. If the ESTJ is like me, he'll have a lot of questions. If you argue your point to the ESTJ like you did to me, then there shouldn't be a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  10. #140
    にゃん Array runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Oh, of course. Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that cheapness was more important than quality. I guess I wasn't very clear; I meant that you should try to make a fiscally responsible purchase. It should be sturdy, and, like I said, should get the job done (I said that phrase again! ), but shouldn't cost too much.
    Ah, good, it's just hard to tell what a person may see as too much to spend. ^_^

    Well, I don't have all the details on the situation, but... this is a business expense? With company funds? Then yeah, actually, that would be a better idea. Better for book-keeping, anyways. So okay, good plan.
    It would help for you to be there in person, giving supplemental data. If the ESTJ is like me, he'll have a lot of questions. If you argue your point to the ESTJ like you did to me, then there shouldn't be a problem.
    This was actually a joke/light sarcasm as to needing burocratic proceedings in a home. Na, just trying to get a sense of ESTJ females if I can since they are one of the more common types I could possibly work with in a relationship.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Ask an INTJ
    By logan235711 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 870
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 05:04 AM
  2. [ISFJ] How to ask an ISFJ out?
    By Grungemouse in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 07:04 PM
  3. [MBTItm] How do you spot an ESTJ female?
    By INTJMom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •