• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] Ask an ESTJ!

kittenke

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1/3
Less meddlesome and action-oriented, in my experience. ISTJs can be pretty energetic in social situations, but they don’t have the infinite Te wellspring that ESTJs have, that allows them to actually GAIN energy from going out in the world and getting shit done, instead of being drained by it.

Thanks. Do you like to/Are you doing any contributions in "type me" threads?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks. Do you like to/Are you doing any contributions in "type me" threads?
Very rarely. But I did just post in yours, since you asked.

MrWizard

MBTI Type
entp
How do i build a close relationship with an ESTJ. We know each other, but i want to develop our relationship more to the point where they will eventually open up to me. Thx.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do i build a close relationship with an ESTJ. We know each other, but i want to develop our relationship more to the point where they will eventually open up to me. Thx.
I’m not super confident in this answer, but I know it works for me: open up to them first, if you haven’t already. I’m not good at making the first move re: vulnerability. Too risk-averse for that most of the time.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Oh no! The ravening hordes of undead have clawed their way screaming from death, and now thirst for the flesh of the living! How do you go about picking your survival team?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh no! The ravening hordes of undead have clawed their way screaming from death, and now thirst for the flesh of the living! How do you go about picking your survival team?
Closest friends + family + most well-rounded group of people in terms of survival skills. We need to be able to live, and I need to be able to take care of my own.

MrWizard

MBTI Type
entp
Is there anything you shouldn't open up about?
Also, since ESTJ's are traditionalist, are they most likely conservative concerning sexual topics (aka don't like to talk about/think about sex)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also, since ESTJ's are traditionalist, are they most likely conservative concerning sexual topics (aka don't like to talk about/think about sex)
Super depends on the ESTJ. What they have in common in that regard has less to do with the letter of their law, and more to do with their deep dedication to it. So I’d try to vibe where they stand, morally, before testing the waters that way.

InfernoToucan

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7

I actually read somewhere that there are some ESTJ's who go into sex work lol. They're like "IDC, I need money, I'll do what I need to do to survive".

The Cat

Staff member
Do you have a favorite family member?

The Cat

Staff member
Depends on the day, honestly. :laugh:

I can always count on you to give it straight. Breath of Fresh air. Favorite weapon? (If you had to choose?)

MrWizard

MBTI Type
entp
How do u corrupt an ESTJ's morals?
like how to get them to do something "against" their morals
:huh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How do u corrupt an ESTJ's morals?
like how to get them to do something "against" their morals
:huh:
... change their morals. Lol.

Or convince them that the benefits outweigh the costs.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can always count on you to give it straight. Breath of Fresh air. Favorite weapon? (If you had to choose?)
I have been avoiding this question because it is too hard.

I think if I had to actually fight irl, I’d avoid weapons and use a martial art - or if I had a “weapon” it’d just be hand wrappings or brass knuckles. (I’ve taken boxing classes and would love to take more when I have more upper body strength.) But in a video game or movie or something... swords for sure.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Idk, but you couldn't convince them to not follow their morals, you'd have to convince them to follow a different set... Which would be conveying your "lack" of morals more beneficial and logical than what they're following. It takes a lot of time and patience; or you could figure out why they are follwoing the morals they do, you know get to the root and thatthat's the best chance.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bringing it up as a challenge or pressure might lead them to become defensive and more uptight.