• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Request for asylum

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We can still get to you in here mister :thelook:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
That can be rather misconstrued ..

Noone comes in here anyway so you should be fine.

singing Bjork 'shhhh, its oh so quiet'.

Just no sudden loud noises yeah.

A lot of SJ's own guns :happy2:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Hahaha someone is trying to hide in the SJ forum.. It is pretty quiet in here. Quit breathing so loud..

Anyhow your welcome here anytime, liven up the mausoleum.

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I saw the thread title and thought... someone wants to change the Guardhouse to Insane Asylum? The SJ forum would be dead last if someone wants to change one of them to Insane Asylum. But now I realized what the original poster meant.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can I come, too? I am in the market for an ISTJ army to start my very own oligarchy.
Anyone interested?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I saw the thread title and thought... someone wants to change the Guardhouse to Insane Asylum? The SJ forum would be dead last if someone wants to change one of them to Insane Asylum. But now I realized what the original poster meant.

What a brilliant idea .. SJ Guardhouse to SJ Insane asylum.

I am first in line though and i want a straight jacket, mind altering drugs, and therapy please.

Some might think this is crazy, seriously though, i LOVE this idea.

:strawman: (proving my insanity)

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Anyone got some legal, harmless, non-addicting personality altering drug? I want to be able to switch to ENFP mode and come up with some great idea. When the effect wears off and I am back in ISTJ mode, I'll plan and execute them. ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Anyone got some legal, harmless, non-addicting personality altering drug? I want to be able to switch to ENFP mode and come up with some great idea. When the effect wears off and I am back in ISTJ mode, I'll plan and execute them. ;)

You speak to your people and i'll speak to mine. A few hours of another type. I am up for that. ;)

I'd like to join also so I can rebuild my carburetor.

You have confused me. How is joining going to help you rebuild your carburetor? but you can nip round mine, i love fixing things and love to get my hands dirty. I wanted to buy a banger of a car and do it up myself but apparantly everything is electronic these days. Change is not always good. :cry:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You have confused me. How is joining going to help you rebuild your carburetor? but you can nip round mine, i love fixing things and love to get my hands dirty. I wanted to buy a banger of a car and do it up myself but apparantly everything is electronic these days. Change is not always good. :cry:

He prolly was hoping I do it, now that I hid my technical expertise behind the SJ mask :D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Entropie .. Everytime i see your avatar, i ask myself why is the Gorgeous David not wearing trousers. Could you please answer for me.

Not that i'm bothered mind you. Just curious.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea I can, the picture was taken a little later on the day that begun that way:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xxKLT36zbo"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
lol, Classic .. Thanks for sharing that with me.