User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    I saw the thread title and thought... someone wants to change the Guardhouse to Insane Asylum? The SJ forum would be dead last if someone wants to change one of them to Insane Asylum. But now I realized what the original poster meant.
    What a brilliant idea .. SJ Guardhouse to SJ Insane asylum.

I am first in line though and i want a straight jacket, mind altering drugs, and therapy please.

Some might think this is crazy, seriously though, i LOVE this idea.

(proving my insanity)
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Change is OK .. i will share some mind altering drugs with you if it makes you feel any better
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTJ

Anyone got some legal, harmless, non-addicting personality altering drug? I want to be able to switch to ENFP mode and come up with some great idea. When the effect wears off and I am back in ISTJ mode, I'll plan and execute them.

MBTI
    YaYa

I'd like to join also so I can rebuild my carburetor.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    Anyone got some legal, harmless, non-addicting personality altering drug? I want to be able to switch to ENFP mode and come up with some great idea. When the effect wears off and I am back in ISTJ mode, I'll plan and execute them.
    You speak to your people and i'll speak to mine. A few hours of another type. I am up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post
    I'd like to join also so I can rebuild my carburetor.
    You have confused me. How is joining going to help you rebuild your carburetor? but you can nip round mine, i love fixing things and love to get my hands dirty. I wanted to buy a banger of a car and do it up myself but apparantly everything is electronic these days. Change is not always good.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    You have confused me. How is joining going to help you rebuild your carburetor? but you can nip round mine, i love fixing things and love to get my hands dirty. I wanted to buy a banger of a car and do it up myself but apparantly everything is electronic these days. Change is not always good.
    He prolly was hoping I do it, now that I hid my technical expertise behind the SJ mask
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFJ

Entropie .. Everytime i see your avatar, i ask myself why is the Gorgeous David not wearing trousers. Could you please answer for me.

Not that i'm bothered mind you. Just curious.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Yea I can, the picture was taken a little later on the day that begun that way:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xxKLT36zbo"][/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFJ

lol, Classic .. Thanks for sharing that with me.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe