• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Guardhouse game

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Game: Post a pic, the next person posts a pic in response that most closely resembles your thoughts, ideas, or feeling of the pic above..

Who's with me in holding down the fort???

Fort%20Night%20Shot%20small.jpg

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
We really are SJ's aren't we... LOL
Forts, Police, Signs, Rules.. Ok well Ice Ice Baby..

071021vanillaice.jpg

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^ Well he does have a toned body

(why am i getting thumbnails and you are getting big pics .. Someone leave me a message please)

Last edited:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
The little mountain box on top of the typing space, when you click that a place to post the url (web address) will appear, copy the link and paste it into the pop up, if your browser is anything like mine you might have to click allow scripts, click the allow and then click the yellow box with a green mountain box again.. have fun!

bullwhip-black-tan-knots.jpg

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
image002.jpg

Yeah i did it .. Thanks darling, i now know what i was doing wrong.
Isn't she the most beautiful thing ever.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
image002.jpg

Wee! I added some Disney to this thread. :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
In my element now .. so i wanted a cute kitty pic, but i had to go for this one as it can't be real .. Its just can't be.

purrrr.jpg

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Somehow this falls in line with buns and super sized things..

heart_attack_grill_recipe.jpg

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Although it looks gorgeoussssssssss .. how would you take a bite out of it without it falling all over the place .. me thinking ..

2527550954_6321d513e8.jpg