• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] What would you do if you was in power?

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
I would burn sh*t down -- let nature start over.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok .. I so need to be your second in command as long as you retract that mission statement about the English. We will kick your ass so it is just a waste of time going there. ;). Ohhh that fighting spirit.
Got to say though. This bullshit about not being able to smoke in pubs. Ridiculous. Oh but lets let people drink themselves to death.

It took a long time coming to a conclusion. You guys will get to keep the english part of the army, navy and royal air force. The north sea will be divided so that everybody gets their equal share of oil and gas. The United Kingdom will be dismantled to a large extent. Scotland will become its own country again, Northern Ireland will be a part of the Republic of Ireland. Cornwall couldn't stand on its own, anyway so you guys can keep it... Probably the same with Wales, but we'll see what those guys say.
These countries' sovereignty must not be violated in any way, the Swedish Empire will otherwise raid your coasts like in the days of the Danelaw, and conquer you once again. Although under a new flag, since we are not part of Denmark, they are part of us.

Furthermore, you must give up all your overseas territories and become a Republic. I bet the Queen would make a good janitor in my palace, she seems neat. (Oh GOD, that last sentence was hard to write!!! I'm just KIDDING, hell!)

Other than that, all your breweries/distilleries are belong to us. I will personally reside in the Wychwood brewery during my brief visits. Or the Shepherd Neame Brewery... Maybe both.

One more thing. Swedish armed forces have military access and authority over all English citizens, including your local... Halberd Militia...

:devil:

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I'd build a state-of-the-art space station, hold a raffle to see who gets to join me on it, then release a deadly virus across the earth to wipe out the remainder of the human race and, having the antidote for myself and everyone else on the space station, start a new society (on earth, but I'd still live on the space station from time to time).

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
It took a long time coming to a conclusion. You guys will get to keep the english part of the army, navy and royal air force. The north sea will be divided so that everybody gets their equal share of oil and gas. The United Kingdom will be dismantled to a large extent. Scotland will become its own country again, Northern Ireland will be a part of the Republic of Ireland. Cornwall couldn't stand on its own, anyway so you guys can keep it... Probably the same with Wales, but we'll see what those guys say.
These countries' sovereignty must not be violated in any way, the Swedish Empire will otherwise raid your coasts like in the days of the Danelaw, and conquer you once again. Although under a new flag, since we are not part of Denmark, they are part of us.

Furthermore, you must give up all your overseas territories and become a Republic. I bet the Queen would make a good janitor in my palace, she seems neat. (Oh GOD, that last sentence was hard to write!!! I'm just KIDDING, hell!)

Other than that, all your breweries/distilleries are belong to us. I will personally reside in the Wychwood brewery during my brief visits. Or the Shepherd Neame Brewery... Maybe both.

One more thing. Swedish armed forces have military access and authority over all English citizens, including your local... Halberd Militia...

:devil:

Thank you for coming to a conclusion. I am going to retract my initial offer. I just wanted to blow things up and start wars. Then make our utopia :devil:. I feel that unless you are willing to make me a better offer. (why can we not just blow $hit up) then i am going to have to put my name in the above raffle and hope i get to stay on the space station whilst the virus takes affect.

My terms -
Can i please have a small to mid country to run.
Somewhat close to the equator (I DO NOT want Canada) Brrrr.
You can instill rights and policies.
I will be the lord of the manor though.
I will not be as bad as mugabe. It will be run on a tight ship though.

I hope to hear your proposal at some point.

;)

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Institute proscription.
Regulate the distribution of females (I think all you guys want this, but are too afraid to come out about it.)
Do anything else I come up with...