• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Game for the SJ Guardhouse

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Loves ENFPs and is in college....nothing else off hand haha

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
(Generally) Dislikes ENFP's, In college, lives in Raleigh NC, Works are a Department store, likes sci-fi, video games, and other computer related things. :yes:

Recoleta

No me digas, che!
MBTI Type
ISXJ
d@v3: Enjoys hunting turkey and is going to attempt pheasant hunting in the future (poor baby pheasants!). He's lives in NY, but has no trace of a NY accent.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
d@v3:He's lives in NY, but has no trace of a NY accent.
^ :worthy:

She likes the outdoors (hiking) and the hot weather, she also likes teaching and will soon be a professor. :D

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
^ :worthy:

She likes the outdoors (hiking) and the hot weather, she also likes teaching and will soon be a professor. :D

He claims to speak NFP, enjoys penguin bowties, and insists he is not to be labeled a teddy bear. Also he overuses smilies, which is cool. :D

Lightning_Rider

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't know too many people here...

But I'd say the above has some sort of fascination with soap bubbles.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
:hi: Amira, I would say she is new to the forum and can be found in the SJ guardhouse forum. She also has friends of a similar disposition. :huh: Wish if I knew more!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Eiddy .. real name Sara .. Loves an adventure, motorcycles and Kung fu.
Has 4 kiddies, twice married, lives with the mummies and is just a super cool person. Is an Aries, loves new age stuff. I only wished she lived a little closer.

A true (internet) friend. :smile:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Saslou. A truly great person and friend living in England. Has 2 wonderful kids Elliot 13 years old (very helpful) and the other I believe 7. Has a cat -that can't come home until the end of summer- in Canada. Loves Pink, the singer. :D Looks great in a dress with make-up, but like me hardly ever wears it. Sexy, sweet, and cute all rolled into one dynamic person named Sarah.