User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 30

  1. #11
    Senior Member Amira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Oh, how funny Sas, I didn't realize I was so masculine sounding, hmm - have to fix that! I am definitely a girl and you are right, I love horses!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

  2. #12
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    saslou is an ESFJ (YAY!), British (YAY!), and she has, apparently, squeezed a lot of living into her 20-some years on Earth. Good stuff.
    Mr Pure .. You ROCK. . I know he had a lmao sexual experience some time ago (please don't mention mine ). Super down to earth, absolutely amazing dude. A film major (i never look at profiles, will start now). Not really sure if he is living in Hollywood or just wishes he was (oh the fun of it all)


    Is it true that avatar is not you?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  3. #13
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    Oh, how funny Sas, I didn't realize I was so masculine sounding, hmm - have to fix that! I am definitely a girl and you are right, I love horses!
    I am so sorry. . But then i assume most people on here are middle aged men.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  4. #14
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Mr Pure .. You ROCK. . I know he had a lmao sexual experience some time ago (please don't mention mine ). Super down to earth, absolutely amazing dude. A film major (i never look at profiles, will start now). Not really sure if he is living in Hollywood or just wishes he was (oh the fun of it all)


    Is it true that avatar is not you?

    OK, here is a list:

    1) The avatar is Tobias Funke from Arrested Development. That show must have aired in the UK at some point, right?

    2) I have two or three actual pics of myself on here somewhere. My avatar used to be a rather-blurry pic of myself wearing my glasses.

    3) I am 26 years old, and I DO live in Hollywood. I moved from Philadelphia in November. I graduated from school with a Film degree a year and a half ago.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  5. #15
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    ^Has 9 times as many friends on here as I do. Also, we share the same hometown.
    Johari Nohari

    "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

  6. #16
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Take Five View Post
    ^Has 9 times as many friends on here as I do. Also, we share the same hometown.
    Rachelinpa is a Philly girl, too. And there are a couple of South Central PA peeps on here.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  7. #17
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    OK, here is a list:

    1) The avatar is Tobias Funke from Arrested Development. That show must have aired in the UK at some point, right?

    2) I have two or three actual pics of myself on here somewhere. My avatar used to be a rather-blurry pic of myself wearing my glasses.

    3) I am 26 years old, and I DO live in Hollywood. I moved from Philadelphia in November. I graduated from school with a Film degree a year and a half ago.
    Oh i love facts so thank you. (salutes)

    1 - Not aware of it, sorry.
    2 - I can't be bothered to try and find you, so i will make you up in my head .. Ohhh, you are hot :P
    3) Film major in Hollywood .. Hello, i am so stupid sometimes, I won't bite hehe, unless you want me too.

    What is a matter with me today. Need a cold shower.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  8. #18
    Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Oh i love facts so thank you. (salutes)

    1 - Not aware of it, sorry.
    2 - I can't be bothered to try and find you, so i will make you up in my head .. Ohhh, you are hot :P
    3) Film major in Hollywood .. Hello, i am so stupid sometimes, I won't bite hehe, unless you want me too.

    What is a matter with me today. Need a cold shower.
    A very energetic person.
    Johari Nohari

    "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

  9. #19
    No me digas, che! Recoleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ISXJ
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Take Five: Likes music from the 1920s and 1950s

  10. #20
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    Take Five: Likes music from the 1920s and 1950s
    Likes Espanol, lives in the Southern States, and plays beach volleyball
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] A few questions for the SJ's if you want to answer
    By Saslou in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 11:14 PM
  2. [SJ] The SJ Cliff Game
    By Amargith in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 08:51 AM
  3. [SJ] Why is the SJ Guardhouse so empty all the time compared to the others?
    By Jstrazz in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 11:32 AM
  4. Your ideas for the perfect video game?
    By Grublet in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:36 PM
  5. A game for the ladies.
    By Giggly in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO