• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Introverted SJs

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Wow, a long time ago, I thought I was introverted... I had only tested that way for a while because that's how my aspergers has affected me. Preferred working alone, etc... but I do believe now that I am more extroverted overall.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wow, a long time ago, I thought I was introverted... I had only tested that way for a while because that's how my aspergers has affected me. Preferred working alone, etc... but I do believe now that I am more extroverted overall.

A few years back my results always came back as an introvert. At the time I was really depressed and didn't want to leave the house or even talk to anyone. Now I'm the complete opposite... When I was depressed I tested as an INTP all the time...

mavericknm

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Do you ever wish you were less introverted, and more extroverted?

No. I greatly appreciate my time alone. Spending nights up in "vampire mode". Taking walks alone. Closing and locking my door and shutting my housemates out of my room for days on end.

But I am absolutely aware of the need to get out. So when I am out in public, I make sure I consciously wear my smile, make my eye contact and say my "how are you's".

fishingdude

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I just wish people didn't drain me so much. I can't even visit with family very long without getting sleepy and wanting to leave. It makes me feel like I can't contribute much in social settings.