User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Default What do you think of the SJ forum???

It (the SJ guardhouse) doesn't seem to move much and I was thinking is it because we don't really get into debates, does it seem to be just an advice board or are we all lost in our own worlds?

There are many more similar questions. I am sure you can answer more of them without having to ask and I would hate to ask more, since I hate those stupid surveys that ask the same questions -over and over - coming into my email box..

Opinions, thoughts, and feelings welcomed from all members of Typology Central.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Not active enough in my opinion.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

yeah, ITS BORING!! SJs are lazy fux, for real.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Yikes!!! Ok at least keep it to constructive criticism. LOL
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ISXJ

Well, the SJs are certainly lacking in numbers compared to the NTs and NFs (do we have the SPs beat in numbers?).

Anyway, yeah, it is pretty boring because there really aren't debates or fluff going on. I think for the most part, the SJs here mostly get along and are pretty agreeable with one another, and perhaps most of us live our lives out more in the real world...so maybe we don't frequent the forum as often?

Plus, we're likely the most-hated group on the forum and people think they know "all they need to know" about us since we are so prevalent in the real world, so they don't bother to come and ask questions. Of the few times others ask questions, it is usually asking for dating advice or something.

Personally, I'd like to see this part of the forum more active.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I agree Recoleta, it really should be more active. Although it seems seems some of my threads get moved down to fluff. lol

I know I am usually busy in the real world, there is so much that needs to be completed or there are things that I wish to do.

So the more prevalent types on this forum, do they get on to communicate, learn or understand? What is it that makes them post so much? I'm wondering if they criticize others like they have done here. Is this the way used to start a debate? Maybe that is why we are boring. We don't get our feathers ruffled so easily..

Anyhow I will be off for awhile, there is a book that I haven't finished reading and there is work that "should" be completed..

Be back later.. bye.
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The SJs are out busy having a life.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    It (the SJ guardhouse) doesn't seem to move much and I was thinking is it because we don't really get into debates, does it seem to be just an advice board or are we all lost in our own worlds?

There are many more similar questions. I am sure you can answer more of them without having to ask and I would hate to ask more, since I hate those stupid surveys that ask the same questions -over and over - coming into my email box..

Opinions, thoughts, and feelings welcomed from all members of Typology Central.
    It's political hedging at its best...but not...because you types can't use your Ss to pick up on the subtleties and clues, emoted feelings and inflections therein to make your determinations.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Yes reading between the lines is not my style, whoever talked about making assumptions (makes an ass out of u and me) must have been an S..
    Could it be laziness, as one so elegantly put it, to bother using analogies and metaphors, or could it be honesty and bluntness??

Could you please define political hedging in more detail?
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Blackcat!! Glad to see you here, as of now, I haven't much of a life. Unless, drinking coffee while browsing the net is living. hahaha
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director