• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's, what do you think about most of the time?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Ouch, my head hurts now.
I wonder if i was to write down everything i thought about over 24 hours, would it look similar to this list in length (no probably longer ;))

That was a quick rundown that took me 10 minutes to think of. I could fill pages with my thoughts. If you want to sum up all of my thoughts in two words: Control freak.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
That was a quick rundown that took me 10 minutes to think of. I could fill pages with my thoughts. If you want to sum up all of my thoughts in two words: Control freak.

I was a huge control freak upto 7 months ago. Now i just go with the flow more, thank god.

I am going to do that tomorrow. Obviously not what i am thinking just how many times i actually think of something. Ohhhh do i sound a little N now :cry:

Lol.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Got any names .. I'll kick some butt ;)

I thought it was because SJ's don't usually have a lot to say.
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:
SJs always sem to have too much of te same thing to say. But hey i'll openly admit i'm predujest!

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
lot of my thoughts are mostly sarcasm, puns, and insults...it's sometimes hard to keep a strait face if my thoughts try to run away with me.

Oh, Recoleta you must be my long lost twin! No, seriously it scares me sometimes to realize how accurate this typing thing can be. I constantly have sarcasm and puns going back and forth in my head and I crack myself up a lot. Recently I accidently said something out loud and my brother heard me and started laughing and said I had a great fake accent going. It was cool. If I could just figure out how to externalise my jokes more often and more successfully... :smile:

The self-monitoring thing also sounds very familiar.

Sil

This is a test.
The future. My current self as it relates to the future. Lots of thoughts about morality, humanity, purpose, religion, political systems.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But anyways, to answer the OP: I generally think about my plans for the day, or what I'm going to say to someone when I see them, or (like saslou) a song that's in my head, or past events in my life. Those are the most common, anyway.
25-year-old EJCC pretty much agrees with 18-year-old EJCC.

Most of the time I'm either immersed in my work or I'm thinking about what I need to be doing later. I'm always making plans. Nowadays I make a lot more plans relating to introspection and interpersonal stuff than I did when I was 18, but other than that, same kind of planning.

The future. My current self as it relates to the future. Lots of thoughts about morality, humanity, purpose, religion, political systems.
^ For the record, this is a big part of why I doubt your SJ-ness. Too much in the grand scheme of things. My thoughts about the future rarely go farther forward than a couple of years.

Sil

This is a test.
25-year-old EJCC pretty much agrees with 18-year-old EJCC.

Most of the time I'm either immersed in my work or I'm thinking about what I need to be doing later. I'm always making plans. Nowadays I make a lot more plans relating to introspection and interpersonal stuff than I did when I was 18, but other than that, same kind of planning.

^ For the record, this is a big part of why I doubt your SJ-ness. Too much in the grand scheme of things. My thoughts about the future rarely go farther forward than a couple of years.

You're killing me. I figured my response was pretty standard SJ, for the most part.

I just looked at your answer, and yeah, it's nothing like mine. But you did make a Borg joke and that's pretty fucking awesome.

I would like to ask you a little more in depth about your thoughts on my type. Would you mind PMing me a little?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're killing me. I figured my response was pretty standard SJ, for the most part.

I just looked at your answer, and yeah, it's nothing like mine. But you did make a Borg joke and that's pretty fucking awesome.

I would like to ask you a little more in depth about your thoughts on my type. Would you mind PMing me a little?
Sure!

-Beatriz

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Things I'm gonna do in the future (aka daydreaming about the future); movies I've watched; books I've read; my studies... I think a lot of other things, but these are the ones I think about the most I guess.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Whatever is relevant to me at the time. Games I play, things I want to do when I have enough time. Whatever I'm currently focused on is usually all I'm thinking about.

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm always thinking about reaching my goals. When I am not thinking about reaching my goals, I am either thinking about a significant other or I am imagining new or different theories. I am exploring ideas. I don't think they are true, I just enjoy hearing about an idea and then developing an idea to coexist with that idea.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Whatever is relevant to me at the time. Games I play, things I want to do when I have enough time. Whatever I'm currently focused on is usually all I'm thinking about.

Yeah, this is me too. I don't really get what's up with this thread.

Surely a MAJORITY of the time, you people cannot possibly be thinking about deep philosophical things or whatever is going on in this thread. A lot of people in here seem to want to be seen as special snowflakes. I can understand people doing this occasionally, but not a majority of the time.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SJs fry my head sometimes. In a good way, though. Especially when they use Si-Ne well. It amazes me how much you guys remember, and how you can connect things together.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All things unworthy of being said.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

Surely a MAJORITY of the time, you people cannot possibly be thinking about deep philosophical things or whatever is going on in this thread. A lot of people in here seem to want to be seen as special snowflakes. I can understand people doing this occasionally, but not a majority of the time.

I don't. want to be seen as that. just because my type is an NF i really hate the special snowflake bs.

if i could change types i'd be an SJ and just be joe schmoe

and i didn't realize i was coming across as deep and philosophical i'm sorry

and i thought this was the um other SJ thread. sorry. i'm leaving it though cuz it still applies

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I don't. want to be seen as that. just because my type is an NF i really hate the special snowflake bs.

if i could change types i'd be an SJ and just be joe schmoe

and i didn't realize i was coming across as deep and philosophical i'm sorry

and i thought this was the um other SJ thread. sorry. i'm leaving it though cuz it still applies
Nah, you're fine prpl. I don't think you act that way. This was just addressing the people in this thread. :)

Sil

This is a test.

I don't know if any of it is particularly deep. But I do find that my thoughts naturally drift towards philosophy, humanity, morality, etc. on their own. I start with one casual observation and then carry it to a larger perspective and sit on that for awhile...and then forget it the second my train stop arrives.

If I'm not thinking about goals or myself in relation to my goals, that's just where my thoughts take me.

Not sure if I was one of those people you were addressing as a snowflake, but I'd find it pretty funny if you did. I consider myself average, except in the area of perseverance.

I'd have said I was an average ESTJ, too. Except EJCC seems intent on disproving that by refusing to relate to what I write.

As an aside, it helps that the majority of my conversations with some of my closer friends often revolve on these subjects...so my mind tends to stay active in these areas as a natural extension of our conversations.

I also read a lot for work on political systems and international politics, which constantly touch on cultural, moral, economic, and social issues. So there's that.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I work in about 6 hours of TV each day so that's what's occupying my mind. Basically, I'm thinking of the task at hand.