• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's, what do you think about most of the time?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It depends on the situation. I usually think of funny/interesting things that have happened during the day/in the past. Sometimes I will even revisit facts about the things I am interested in. If I have enough down time then I will imagine random scenes with "backup" OCs, or stuff for the story I'm working on.

If I am currently solving a long term problem such as figuring out how to do a project, then I will think about the problem, and ways on how I could fix the issue.
I will occasionally think of ideas for stories to write, and how to make the world better. One annoying thing is that I feel like i'm on the lookout for things to worry about, and I will think of how certain things will negatively affect me. I think about death a lot too.

I think about more than that, but I don't feel like writing any more.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh my word ... everything.

1. MBTI (duh).
2. Whether or not my mom has an extra X chromosome.
3. Why I keep having dreams about snakes forcing me to marry them.
4. How to stop global warming!
5. How to end world hunger!
6. All of the stuff I want to do someday.
7. Whether or not morality is determined more by nature or nurture.
8. If it's my fault.
9. How extraterrestrial life could fit into Christianity.
10. Metacognition.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
3. Why I keep having dreams about snakes forcing me to marry them.

:rofl1:

- - - Updated - - -

Omg, you know what I just realized? I also have a lot of dreams where I give birth to kittens... I'M A DUDE