User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Whatever is relevant to me at the time. Games I play, things I want to do when I have enough time. Whatever I'm currently focused on is usually all I'm thinking about.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description
    Likes /DG/ liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    None None

I'm always thinking about reaching my goals. When I am not thinking about reaching my goals, I am either thinking about a significant other or I am imagining new or different theories. I am exploring ideas. I don't think they are true, I just enjoy hearing about an idea and then developing an idea to coexist with that idea.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Whatever is relevant to me at the time. Games I play, things I want to do when I have enough time. Whatever I'm currently focused on is usually all I'm thinking about.
    Yeah, this is me too. I don't really get what's up with this thread.

Surely a MAJORITY of the time, you people cannot possibly be thinking about deep philosophical things or whatever is going on in this thread. A lot of people in here seem to want to be seen as special snowflakes. I can understand people doing this occasionally, but not a majority of the time.
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

SJs fry my head sometimes. In a good way, though. Especially when they use Si-Ne well. It amazes me how much you guys remember, and how you can connect things together.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

All things unworthy of being said.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post

Surely a MAJORITY of the time, you people cannot possibly be thinking about deep philosophical things or whatever is going on in this thread. A lot of people in here seem to want to be seen as special snowflakes. I can understand people doing this occasionally, but not a majority of the time.
    I don't. want to be seen as that. just because my type is an NF i really hate the special snowflake bs.

if i could change types i'd be an SJ and just be joe schmoe

and i didn't realize i was coming across as deep and philosophical i'm sorry

and i thought this was the um other SJ thread. sorry. i'm leaving it though cuz it still applies
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't. want to be seen as that. just because my type is an NF i really hate the special snowflake bs.

if i could change types i'd be an SJ and just be joe schmoe

and i didn't realize i was coming across as deep and philosophical i'm sorry

and i thought this was the um other SJ thread. sorry. i'm leaving it though cuz it still applies
    Nah, you're fine prpl. I don't think you act that way. This was just addressing the people in this thread.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Nah, you're fine prpl. I don't think you act that way. This was just addressing the people in this thread.
    i thought this was the sj closed minded thread
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I don't know if any of it is particularly deep. But I do find that my thoughts naturally drift towards philosophy, humanity, morality, etc. on their own. I start with one casual observation and then carry it to a larger perspective and sit on that for awhile...and then forget it the second my train stop arrives.

If I'm not thinking about goals or myself in relation to my goals, that's just where my thoughts take me.

Not sure if I was one of those people you were addressing as a snowflake, but I'd find it pretty funny if you did. I consider myself average, except in the area of perseverance.

I'd have said I was an average ESTJ, too. Except EJCC seems intent on disproving that by refusing to relate to what I write.

As an aside, it helps that the majority of my conversations with some of my closer friends often revolve on these subjects...so my mind tends to stay active in these areas as a natural extension of our conversations.

I also read a lot for work on political systems and international politics, which constantly touch on cultural, moral, economic, and social issues. So there's that.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I work in about 6 hours of TV each day so that's what's occupying my mind. Basically, I'm thinking of the task at hand.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.