User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default Do your friends tend to be E's or I's?

Yes i am bored.

So if you are an I .. do you tend to hang with other I's and if your a E, do you tend to hang with other E's?

I ask because when i was at work, i loved messing around with the E's. We'd play pranks on each other. One bloke used to let me bend him over the desk and i won't go into detail. It was always me and the lads. We used to have so much fun, who'd of thought we were supposed to be working. (i did work hard, when no one was looking then i'd have fun or when i left the room ). Don't get me wrong i love my I friends as well, i want to protect them though. (i did used to give one lady who looked about 10 yrs old sweets as she would bounce off the walls due to the e numbers, hilarious, she must of known)

The majority of my family are E's. Quite a few days ago however i went to a friends house and there was 5 of us sitting at the table talking about vampirism, men and constipation amongst other things lmao. All 5 of us are extroverts. I felt really uncomfortable though, they were, on that day so out there even though i was joining in and we were laughing our heads off. Hmm.

I have 2 men currently persuing me. I am not interested in either. Both are very E. I feel really uncomfortable with their behaviour even though if i am interested in someone i am like a bull in a china shop.

I like at the moment of idea of I's being around me. Just more quiet types. Maybe i am just showing my age (never).

Finished rambling now.

Come on then.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

(Not an SJ, but thought I'd throw in my two-cents anyways)
    I feel like in the day-to-day, I get along better with extroverts. This is probably because I enjoy people that can ask more questions, be more outwardly thinking and be extremely more expressive than I am otherwise it's difficult to create a solid base for a friendship. However, I find myself constantly gravitating moreso to introverts. Maybe I feel like they understand me....?
    I don't know really but interesting thread nonetheless!
    INFj. 4w5.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'
    --C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My friends tend to be I's, but I enjoy E's all the same. E's tend to annoy me more than I's, but it's all about finding the right people for friendship. The E friends I have are an ENTJ and ENFP.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    I

I have more introvert friends than extrovert ones, for sure. Also, I'm closer to my introvert buddies than the extroverted ones.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I have had best friends of whom were usually E, they just balance me out most of the time. I love outgoing quirky behavior. They allow me to be just all the more expressive and loving of life.

However when I meet with other I, we can relate on deeper levels. I haven't had the pleasure to break into the world of an introvert, except my mom, to really get to know them intimately. Could it be a deeper passion in life?

extrovert = outgoing, having fun, expressiveness
    introvert = reflecting, sharing, understanding

I guess it really depends on the situation, the yin/yang, summer/winter, etc. Hmm sometimes I wonder if I can ever really get my point across.. Oh well, it is what it is.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ESFJ

I totally understand where you are coming from Sara .. That makes sense.

Maybe because i am so chilled out today it would explain why i want to be around I's .. I was supposed to go to my mum's but didn't bother as they are all so ARRGGGHHH (which i usually am but not today).

Cool.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISFJ

Es actually, I'd say. But obviously have I friends too.

Hmm... I'd say I have a mix of both.

All of the girls I ever had something for have been E's though. Strange.

your resident asshole

Mostly I's, but I have some extraverted friends too.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Hmm.... well my best/closest friend is an ENFP. I'm not sure about the others.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]